Should hiking guns be a part of your kit when you step off of the blacktop? Or, are you just being paranoid if you carry a gun to the woods? We have a real life situation to share with you in that regard and you can be the judge.
Our interview with Dr. Dan Olesnicky from SWAT Fuel continues. Fighting fitness is for each and every student of the gun. We want all of you to have a stronger body and a sharper mind this year. Tune in and listen louder.
Today’s Homework: Leave a review on our facebook page: www.facebook.com/studentofthegun
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- SOTG Giveaway – www.sotggiveaway.com
- SOTG Homeroom brought to you by Crossbreed Holsters: My Wife said I don’t need a gun to go hiking.
- SWAT Fuel’s Dr. Dan Olesnicky Interview continued
FEATURING: kakindustry, madisonrising, ptjarrad, SOTGUniversity,
PARTNERS: BrownellsInc, Froglube, crossbreedholsters, centuryarms, SWATfuel, DuraCoatFirearmFinishes, SilencerShop
FIND US ON: GunDistrict, iTunesUS, Stitcherradio, AppleTV, Roku, Amazon, GooglePlay, YouTube, Full30TV, InstagramEnglish, Facebook, twitterinc, tumblr
The Pacific Crest Trail is now open after a section of it was temporarily closed while authorities searched for two men who robbed rescuers at gunpoint.
SWAT team members joined deputies to search for the robbers on the trail, which runs from Mexico to Canada.
The trail reopened late Monday. It wasn’t immediately known if the suspects had been found.
The search and rescue volunteers were robbed of their radios Saturday while trying to bring water to a dehydrated hiker in distress.
Sgt. Zack Bittle says the rescuers weren’t harmed though the gunmen followed them up the trail for a while as they returned to their vehicle.
The dehydrated hiker and three others trying to hike the entire 2,650-mile (4,265-kilometer) trail were later rescued by helicopter.
Latest posts by Paul (see all)
- The Evolution of Pistol Sights - June 6th, 2018
- 4 Items Every Armed Citizen Should Carry - April 12th, 2018
- Strength Training and Marksmanship Parallels - April 3rd, 2018
- Celebrating 5 Years of Student of the Gun Radio - March 8th, 2018
- School Shootings: You Can’t Sterilize the World - February 20th, 2018