Are homeless people harmless? Many people might think that these “poor” people are just “down on their luck”. Reality dictates that is not necessarily the case. We have not one, but two recent incidents to discuss during our SOTG Homeroom from Crossbreed Holsters.
During our Brownells Bullet Points, we will consider some critical or at least important gear choices that you should consider before attending a firearms training course.
Also, we will continue with our debrief and after-action from John Farnam’s Urban Rifle training course. We have student graduates in the studio with us to tell us what lessons they learned.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Brownells Bullet Points – brownells.com
- TOPIC: Gear for Training Classes: Ammo, Flashlights, Magazines, Lube + Cleaning Kit
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Silencer Shop | Brownells | Century Arms | Crossbreed | Duracoat | Froglube | SWAT Fuel
- SOTG Homeroom brought to you by Crossbreed Holsters
- Urban Rifle Follow Up Part 2
FEATURING: Fox17, SL Trib, Brownells, Crossbreed Holsters, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Silencer Shop, Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
A man was stabbed while walking his dog Downtown when he told a panhandler he didn’t have a dollar.
Metro Police said the victim was walking in a dog park on First Avenue South early Friday when he was approached by a panhandler.
The suspect asked the victim for a dollar, but he said he didn’t have any cash on him. At that point, the panhandler pulled out a box cutter and slashed at the man’s chest.
The suspect fled on foot, but police said they had a description and were searching for him.
A stabbing inside one of the busiest Maverik stations in Salt Lake City killed one man and injured a second person early Wednesday.
Maverik Vice President David Hancock issued a statement Wednesday confirming an employee died at its store at the corner of 1300 South and Main Street.
“It is with great sadness that Maverik had a valued member of our team killed last night at our store,” the statement said. “Our thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends at this difficult time.
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- SOTG 939 – Govt Admits Tracking your Mobile Phone and Water Purification - April 1st, 2020
- SOTG 938 – Do Inalienable Rights End when a Crisis Begins? - March 30th, 2020
- One Nation, Under House Arrest | Liberty Letter #050 - March 27th, 2020
- SOTG 937 – Covid-19 Prompts National Guard Call Out in NY - March 25th, 2020
- SOTG 936 – 3 Prepping Mistakes - March 23rd, 2020