During our Quiet Time Moment from SilencerShop.com, Professor Paul will consider the Man Cave versus the Study. What is the difference between the two? All genuine students of the gun will want to tune in and listen louder.
Today’s Homework: Leave a review on our facebook page: www.facebook.com/studentofthegun
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- We are giving away a DefendAR-15 Bump Stock. Enter at https://www.sotggiveaway.com
- Do your congressmen know how you feel on Natl CCW and HPA? http://www.americantrails.org
- Quiet Time by SilencerShop.com: The Study versus the Man Cave; one is a place of peace and learning the other noise and distraction
- Guns are Bad. Armed Security Good – Khloe Kardashian: Armed ‘Security Team’ Better than Individual Gun Ownership http://www.breitbart.com
FEATURING: Silencer Shop, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, GunDistrict, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
Do your congressmen know how you feel on Natl CCW and HPA
On the latest episode of Keeping Up With the Kardashians, Khloe Kardashian and Kendall Jenner consulted Bloomberg-funded Everytown for Gun Safety and decided their armed “security team” is better than being armed individually.
On November 29, Breitbart News reported that Khloe and Kendall were weighing the option of buying a gun to protect themselves from stalkers and the like or hiring armed security guards. Kim Kardashian said she wouldn’t want to bring her kids into the home if Khloe or Kendall purchased a firearm and kept it there.
“I personally am not a fan of owning guns and having guns in the homes,” Kim said, bolstering her position via an Everytown video which referenced Sandy Hook Elementary School principal Dawn Hochsprung, who, ironically, was killed in the very kind of gun-free zone Kim wants in every home around the nation.
Sandy Hook had a gun-free policy, which mandated that teachers were not armed to defend themselves or their children. As a result, Hochsprung had no way to fight back when a man entered the school with stolen weapons and opened fire.
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- [Listen Louder | SOTG Radio] New York Terror & California Wildfires - December 15th, 2017
- SOTG 709 – New Jersey Senator: Throw CCW Permit Holders into Prison - December 14th, 2017
- SOTG 708 – California Wildfires: Suicidal Liberalism and Global Warming - December 13th, 2017
- SOTG 707 – New York Terror Attack: Cognitive Dissonance - December 12th, 2017
- [Listen Louder | SOTG Radio] National Reciprocity & Anarchy in the U.K. - December 8th, 2017