The crew is back from the Gun Rights Policy Conference that was held this year in Phoenix, Arizona. Paul and Jarrad have a full report for you as to what went on and what was discussed.
During our Brownells Bullet Points segment, we will look at what firearms accessories and parts you peers are buying. What is likely to be in short supply soon? What should you be stocking up on for the future?
We have a SOTG Homeroom for you from Crossbreed Holsters. Keeping with our discussion about being dangerous on demand, how and what should you have on your person when traveling? How difficult is it to take a firearm with you when you fly?
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- September is Childhood Cancer Awareness Month
- Please consider donating to Star Treatments
- Brownells Bullet Points – brownells.com
- TOPIC: What are your peers buying now?
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Silencer Shop | Brownells | Century Arms | Crossbreed | Duracoat | Froglube | SWAT Fuel
- SOTG Homeroom brought to you by Crossbreed Holsters
- TOPIC: Traveling armed; How and What?
- GRPC After-action from Paul and Jarrad
FEATURING: Star Treatments, GRPC, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Silencer Shop, Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
What is Star Treatments? Well in short form, it is a cool service provided by Matt & his associates to help children with cancer with transportation to and from their medical treatments.
They get to hang out with rock stars on a luxury tour bus, to make the experience less scary and also relieve some stress off the shoulders of the parents. Of course, this service is provided Totally Free of Charge to the family involved.
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- SOTG 895 – Teacher Disarms Student with Gun - October 23rd, 2019
- SOTG 894 – Mexican Vacation and Rule 4 - October 21st, 2019
- SOTG 893 – Federal Judge Throws Out AR Lawsuit - October 16th, 2019
- SOTG 892 – Tragedy in Michigan: Lessons Learned - October 14th, 2019
- SOTG 891 – Dick’s Destroyed $5 Million Worth of Rifles - October 9th, 2019