For our Brownells Bullet Points guns and gear segment, we will spend some time considering rifle calibers. What options are there between the .22 and .30 caliber guns?
Also, for our SOTG Homeroom from Crossbreed Holsters, Paul and Jarrad consider the most important thing an armed citizen can have: Mindset. How can you improve and strengthen your mindset? Be sure to listen louder.
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- OnlineGreatBooks.com enrollment is Closed, however, you should still check out their service! https://onlinegreatbooks.com
- Professor Paul broke 200lbs working weight on Row. Send him praise!
- Brownells Bullet Points – brownells.com
- Rifle Calibers; .22 and .30 what is in between
- If you’re going to shoot a rifle, FROGLUBE IT!
- Interested in Strength Training? Go to studentofthegun.com/ssoc and use the code SOTG15
- SOTG Homeroom
- Mindset: Practical, Convenient, Realistic. How-to Strengthen Your Mindset?
- Use Promo: SOTG18 at crossbreedholsters.com to save money
- Gun Licenses are tyranny and unconstitutional. https://nypost.com/
FEATURING: NY Post, Starting Strength Online Coaching, Brownells Inc, Silencer Shop, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
An NYPD cop pleaded guilty for his involvement in a gun licensing bribery scheme in Manhattan federal court on Wednesday.
Prosecutors say retired Lieutenant Paul Dean, 45 — along with officer Robert Espinal — saw how much money the middle men in the scheme were making and decided to retire in Jan. 2016 so he could bribe his former colleagues for expedited gun licenses.
Dean — formerly second in command at the NYPD Licensing Division — and Espinal allegedly went into business with NYPD detective-turned-gun-store-owner Gaetano “Guy” Valastro with the plan to corner the expediting market using their NYPD connections.
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- SOTG 816 – Being a Gun Owner is Not Enough - January 16th, 2019
- SOTG 815 – More Gun Laws: Are You Ready? - January 14th, 2019
- SOTG 814 – Ohio Congress Overrides RINO Governor - January 9th, 2019
- SOTG 813 – Baby It’s Cold Outside: African Soldier Sues British Army Over Cold Weather - January 7th, 2019
- SOTG 812 – EDC Advice and What’s New for 2019 - January 2nd, 2019