During our Brownell’s Bullet Points we focus and water purification and how to accomplish that very thing. It does not matter how much ammo you have or how many guns, without clean water to drink you are finished.
Do you hear that sound? It is George Orwell spinning in his grave. The LA City Mayor, an aspiring dictator, recently admitted during a CNN interview that the government in California is using mobile phone data to track the people.
Are you constantly dangerous on demand? During our SOTG Homeroom from Crossbreed Holsters, we highlight the exceedingly dangerous position our local governments are creating by limiting police presence while at the same time release violent criminals out on the street.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- We have another new setup today!
- Brownells Bullet Points – brownells.com
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Brownells | Century Arms | Crossbreed | Duracoat | SWAT Fuel
- DuraCoat Badass Challenge: www.studentofthegun.com/news
- SOTG Homeroom brought to you by Crossbreed Holsters
- TOPIC: More Important Now than Ever – Dangerous on Demand
- Inmates Released to Protect Against Covid-19 Already Committing Murder www.gunsamerica.com
- L.A. Mayor Eric Garcetti Admits Using Cell Phone Tracking to Monitor Coronavirus Compliance theconservativetreehouse.com
- NYPD Releases Orwellian Video of Drones Spying on Citizens to Enforce Social Distancing thefreethoughtproject.com
- New York City has released 900 inmates in response to coronavirus pandemic thehill.com
FEATURING: Guns America, The Conservative Treehouse, The Free Thought Project, The Hill, Brownells, Crossbreed Holsters, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
Inmates across the country who were released to protect prison populations from COVID-19 are already committing crimes in their local communities, including at least one former inmate who admitted to stabbing a man to death just four days after his release.
Jacob Burnett was released in Louisville, KY, two days into his two-year sentence for possession of a firearm by a convicted felon. Four days after being released, he admitted to stabbing and killing a 60-year-old man in a subdivision just east of the city, according to local media.
Another Louisville inmate, Kenneth Walker, was released to “home incarceration” even though he was accused of shooting local officer John Mattingly on March 13th. Corrections FOP Spokesperson Tracy Dotson told the media that his lodge has denounced Walker’s release.
In a matter of weeks, Americans have watched a police state unfold in front of their eyes. The phrase “that could never happen here” has taken a back seat to “omg what will they do next.”
Well, next up on the “holy sh*t we have reached 1984 status” list is the fact that residents in New York and California are now being monitored by drones — and officials are bragging about it.
On Thursday, Police Commissioner Dermot Shea posted a video to Twitter of some of the aerial footage over multiple locations throughout the city of New York, including Carl Schurz Park, Inwood Hill Park and Juniper Valley Park.
New York City has released 900 inmates to avoid the risk of coronavirus spreading in the city’s jails, Mayor Bill de Blasio (D) said Tuesday.
De Blasio made the announcement at a press briefing while reporting that a second member of New York City’s corrections department had died from the disease.
The mayor added that corrections officers remain “resolute” in their efforts to keep themselves and inmates safe from the virus even as city officials have reported dozens of inmates under quarantine around the city.
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- The Buckshot Pizza Box Challenge | Liberty Letter #059 - May 29th, 2020
- Killer Karen Follow Up & Violent Crime Skyrockets | SOTG 955 - May 27th, 2020
- Professor Paul: An Instrument of Liberty? [Best Of] | SOTG 954 - May 25th, 2020
- - May 22nd, 2020
- Homeschool Your Kids | SOTG 953 - May 20th, 2020