Have ever wondered where you ignorant neighbors or coworkers hear the lies that they repeat to you about gun control, etc. Thanks to one of your Grad Program members, we became aware of blatant lies being promoted after a quick Google search regarding background checks and shotguns.
During our Brownells Bullet Points, we consider not only emergency and survival gear, but the information and education that goes along with being a prepared person. Paul and Jarrad have educational references for you to consider.
Also, our SOTG Homeroom from Crossbreed Holsters has one more reason to be dangerous on demand. The Police Chief of Seattle has admitted that rapes and robberies are occurring in that city and her police department is not responding.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
- Brownells Bullet Points – brownells.com
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Brownells | Century Arms | Crossbreed | Duracoat | SWAT Fuel
- SOTG Homeroom brought to you by Crossbreed Holsters
- TOPIC: Seattle Police Chief: There Are ‘Rapes, Robberies’ and ‘We’re Not Able to Get to’ Them cnsnews.com/blog
- Do you need a background check for a shotgun? www.criminalwatchdog.com
FEATURING: Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
Speaking with local media on Thursday about the occupation of the police station and surrounding area by radical leftists, Seattle Police Chief Carmen Best said that police-response times had increased and that violent crimes, including rapes, were occurring but that her officers cannot get to the victims.
“Our 911, our response times have tripled in the area,” Chief Best told KIRO 7. “They’ve gone from just under 5 minutes to about 18 minutes.”
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- Kung-Flu Part 2: Time to put the Chains back on the Slaves | SOTG 1007 - November 25th, 2020
- Release the Kraken | SOTG 1006 - November 23rd, 2020
- - November 20th, 2020
- Fight Back Bill and What If? | SOTG 1005 - November 18th, 2020
- Primitive Knife Making and Baseball Cards | SOTG 1004 - November 16th, 2020