We have a winner for the national Gas Panic week. A driver in Florida managed to set his vehicle on fire while hauling gasoline containers. How did the fire start? The investigation is ongoing, but we have a few ideas.
For our Duracoat Finished Firearm of the Week, Professor Paul will consider the Shockwave from Mossberg. What features make the Shockwave attractive and how much should you expect to pay for one?
Ms. Nancy was given the opportunity to be a blessing recently. What did Mr. and Mrs. Markel do when a refugee unexpectedly appeared on their doorstep? Tune in and find out.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
• [0:02:12] Local News: Saratoga Football Team Booster Card
• [0:05:51] Facebook; “You broke a rule but we won’t tell you what”
• [0:07:51] Ms. Nancy was able to be a blessing and reunite a lost dog with her owner
• [0:13:50] DuraCoat Finished Firearms – DuraCoat University
• TOPIC: Mossberg Shockwave 12G with SB Brace
• Huge thanks to our Partners:
Brownells | CrossBreed | Duracoat | SWAT Fuel
• [0:29:38] Hummer hauling gas cans bursts into flames in Florida www.wthr.com/article
• Approved Containers www.sportsmansguide.com
FEATURING: WTHR, Sportsman’s Guide, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells, Inc., CrossBreed Holsters, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, SWAT Fuel
FIND US ON: Full30, Parler, MeWe.com, iTunes, Stitcher, AppleTV, Roku, Amazon, GooglePlay, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
A Hummer hauling gas cans burst into flames Wednesday morning in Citrus County.
Firefighters were dispatched just before 11 a.m. for the fire at South Alabama Avenue and West Grover Cleveland Boulevard in Homosassa.
Citrus County Fire Rescue said the back of the 2004 Hummer H2 had just been loaded with four five-gallon gasoline containers. The gas had been purchased at the nearby Texaco Food Mart.
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- Your Name is on the List | SOTG 1064 - June 21st, 2021
- Professor Paul’s First & Newest Toy! | Liberty Letter #106 - June 18th, 2021
- Special Report: The State of Braces with Alex Bosco | SOTG 1063 - June 16th, 2021
- Judge Overturns CA Assault Weapon Ban | SOTG 1062 - June 14th, 2021
- It’s a Matter of Liberty and Freedom | Liberty Letter #105 - June 11th, 2021