Our SWAT Fuel Warrior of the Week has a question about preparing your kids to go back to school. Step #1 Get Your Kids Out of Public Schools. We consider a few other steps as well.
Also, during our Quiet Time Moment from SilencerShop.com, Professor Paul refers back to the homework assignment he passed out last week. Did you all read the US Constitution and the Bill of Rights?
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Warrior of the Week brought to you by SWAT Fuel
- TOPIC: From Jordan W. – How to help your kid be prepared for school?
- Get a Free Bottle of SWAT Fuel 9mm+P | Question Post in The Liberty Mastermind
- Call 844-207-7684
- Ask a clear and concise question
- If we choose your question…Email info@ with Name, Mailing Address, Phone Number, Email
- Thanks to the Top Contributors of the SOTG Public Group!
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Silencer Shop | Brownells | Century Arms | Crossbreed | Duracoat | Froglube | SWAT Fuel
- Quiet Time brought to you by Silencer Shop
- TOPIC: Homework Assignment – Follow Up. Did you find the words “Legitimate Sporting Purpose”
- Philadelphia mayor calls out the NRA and says officers need help with gun control www.cnn.com
FEATURING: CNN, Silencer Shop, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
Philadelphia Mayor Jim Kenney called out the NRA and demanded a resolution to the nation’s gun crisis, saying officers need help keeping numerous weapons out of criminals’ hands.
Kenney spoke at a news conference as an hourslong shooting standoff that left six officers injured was underway at a home in North Philadelphia. The standoff ended early Thursday — nearly eight hours after it started.
During that time, the mayor said, he listened to the officers’ riveting radio transmissions as they made their way through the home in search of the suspect, at times whispering so the shooter did not hear them.
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- Generation Fright: Are We Raising Fearful Kids? | SOTG 966 - July 6th, 2020
- - July 3rd, 2020
- Biden: “No Amendment is Absolute” | SOTG 965 - July 1st, 2020
- American Liberty is Not a Game | SOTG 964 - June 29th, 2020
- - June 26th, 2020