During our Quiet Time segment from SilencerShop.com, we follow up on last week’s homework assignment. Professor Paul will walk us through Amendments 2, 4, and 14 of the United States Constitution.
Remember that we are doing an Advent Calendar Giveaway this year. If you have not signed up yet, please go to www.sotggiveaway.com and do so before December 1st. 2018.
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Go to www.sotggiveaway.com to get in on the Advent Calendar giveaway!
- We’ve got a YouTube Channel!
- Please go Subscribe: www.youtube.com/user/StudentOfTheGunTV
- Ammoland.com Giveaway: https://woobox.com/92zbk6
- Warrior of the Week
- Go to www.swatfuel.com and use Promo Code “SOTG”
- TOPIC: From Zack from Louisiana, “What is the most comfortable/tactical option for carrying a spare firearm and pepper spray, in addition to the Fundamental Four? (Ankle Carry is not an Option)“
- Don’t carry – Paul talk about the gray man syndrome and how it has affected the industry
- Carry anyway – Jarrad talk about carrying at his job that had no firearms policy
- Do something to change the policy
- Get another job
- Start your own company
- What’s the downside? Difficulty? Why is that a downside? What mindset do we have? Jarrad mentions the results cone.
- Get a Free Bottle of 9mm+P | Question Post in The Liberty Mastermind
- Call 844-207-7684
- Ask a clear and concise question
- If we choose your question… Email info@ with Name, Mailing Address, Phone Number, Email
- Quiet Time
FEATURING: constitution.findlaw.com, Woobox, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
Amendment 2 Annotations
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- - January 15th, 2021
- The NOT Show and Civil Breakdown | SOTG 1020 - January 13th, 2021
- Capitol Building & Nothing has Changed | SOTG 1019 - January 11th, 2021
- Shut Down America and Stand Up for the Constitution | SOTG 1018 - January 6th, 2021
- Memories of My Grandpa and Hollywood Weakness | SOTG 1017 - January 4th, 2021