The Democrat Governors of at least two states have decided that while the virus is bad, dead babies are good. The Chief Executives in Pennsylvania and Massachusetts are using their newly found dictatorial powers to shut down businesses and put hundreds of thousands of people out of work, except the abortion mills, they are still running.
During our Brownells Bullet Points segment, Paul and Jarrad remind you that Brownells has a contest to give away a $10,000 shopping spree. While other companies are gouging you, Brownells is giving back.
From Oklahoma, we have another example of the importance of being dangerous on demand. During our SOTG Homeroom from Crossbreed Holsters, we have a report of a concealed carrier stopping an armed maniac at a shopping center.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Our Favorite Mayor on Orwellian Tracking www.wvlt.tv/content/news
- Tennessee Governor Bill Lee issues stay-at-home order fox17.com/news/local/
- RFID Blocker video https://youtu.be/TA3ZRNZAUJ0
- Brownells Bullet Points – brownells.com
- TOPIC: Searching for Judas – Who helped you? Who took advantage of you? Who Betrayed you?
- Brownells Boredom Buster: #BBB10K @brownells
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Brownells | Century Arms | Crossbreed | Duracoat | SWAT Fuel
- SOTG Homeroom brought to you by Crossbreed Holsters
- TOPIC: Go Team Moment in OK ktul.com/news/local/
- PA Governor Bans Elective Surgeries, Allows Planned Parenthood to Keep Doing Abortions www.lifenews.com
- MA Gov Healey praises baby killers in tweet https://www.facebook.com/massgunrights/
- March 25th Tweet: https://twitter.com/MassAGO/status/1242874169907429376
- April 1st Tweet: https://twitter.com/MassAGO/status/1245409864924442626
FEATURING: Life News, KTUL, WVLT, Fox17, MassGunRights, Brownells, Crossbreed Holsters, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr
Knox County’s mayor said Thursday he has doubts about the recently-issued stay at home order.
Shortly before his daily press briefing, Governor Bill Lee announced he was issuing a stay at home order to curb the impact of COVID-19 across the state.
Knox County Mayor Glenn Jacobs said later that day that he “applauded” the governor for making a decision in what he believed to be was in the state’s best interests.
Tulsa police said a woman was found dead near East 54th Street North and North Peoria Avenue from gunshot wounds Friday night.
A man with a concealed carry permit notified officers that he fired at the woman after she fired at customers outside a business, according to police.
Video showed the woman had been involved in an earlier altercation in the parking lot of the business involving parking.
Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Wolf ordered a halt to all non-life sustaining businesses and medical procedures earlier this month to help prevent the spread of the coronavirus.
However, the pro-abortion Democrat governor is allowing abortion facilities to remain open during the crisis, according to the Washington Free Beacon.
Now, Planned Parenthood is doing abortions – and abortions only – in a large part of the state. According to the report, Planned Parenthood Keystone recently stopped providing actual health services and remains open “for abortion services only” during the global pandemic.
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- Neighborhood Watch and Brownells Supports FPC | SOTG 1075 - July 28th, 2021
- Southern Viper and Guns as Property | SOTG 1074 - July 26th, 2021
- A Better Neighborhood Watch | Liberty Letter #111 - July 23rd, 2021
- Ham Radio 2.0 and the 6mm Creedmoor | SOTG 1073 - July 21st, 2021
- Biden Admits Communism is Bad | SOTG 1072 - July 19th, 2021