We have a Brownells Bullet Points Guns and Gear segment. Professor Paul give his first impressions of the NAK9 9mm pistol from Century Arms.
What does it mean to be an armed citizen and dangerous on demand? For this week’s SOTG Homeroom from Crossbreed Holsters, we take a look at one nation and how they are attempting to add psychological control to their gun control policies.
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Books Every American Patriot Should Read & Understand – www.PatriotBookShelf.com
- Brownells Bullet Points – brownells.com
- NAK9 9mm pistol first impressions and accessories https://www.brownells.com
- SOTG Homeroom
- Virginia Beach’s Police Chief calls for “reasonable” gun law reforms https://wtkr.com
FEATURING: Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
VICTORIANS are terrified and rightfully so.
Every morning they wake to news of another violent home invasion overnight. A knife held to a pensioner’s throat. Children screaming as masked men hover over their beds. Intruders using crowbars and baseball bats to terrorise homeowners.
In January and February this year, homes were broken into by armed men in Cranbourne, St Albans, Albion, Brighton, Bayswater, Skye, Mentone, Taylor’s Hill, Hillside, Ascot Vale and Geelong.
As the following graphic shows, the incidents are spread across large parts of the state.
Childcare centres are banning toy guns and plastic fake knives to eradicate kids playing violent “warlike” games.
Operators have also been outlawing mock pirate swords, bows and arrows and even Lego weapons, reports the Daily Telegraph.
Their investigation reveals the Australian Childcare Alliance of NSW will survey 1600 centres for policies of this nature.
They’ll be asked if there are currently enough policies and guidelines in place for playing with toy weapons.
The Alliance stepping in could see games like “cops and robbers” banned from the playground.
In a viral Facebook post, a woman claims a man became angry at her teenage son and his friends because one of them was wearing what appears to be a “Make America Great Again” slogan hat.
The San Antonio Police Department announced late Thursday that 30-year-old Kino Jimenez has been arrested and charged with theft. SAPD says that Jimenez was arrested at his home in Universal City without incident.
The altercation reportedly happened at a Whataburger location near Thousand Oaks and Nacogdoches Road, according to the post.
In her post Wednesday, Patricia Spittler asks Facebook users to help identify the “scum bag of the year.”
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- SOTG 802 – The Importance of the Fundamental Four & War Stories with Jeff Kirkham - November 14th, 2018
- SOTG 801 – AR15s for Home Defense and AK Parts - November 12th, 2018
- SOTG 800 – Minority Report: The Department of Pre-Crime is Here - November 7th, 2018
- SOTG 799 – Blue Guns, Are They Worth It? - November 5th, 2018
- SOTG 798 – Scopes, Rings, and Online Great Books - October 31st, 2018