How many citizens actually know the words in the 1st Amendment to the United States Constitution? Or, do people simple paraphrase what they think the amendment says. Today we will consider how the 2nd Amendment may be used to defend and protect the 1st.
George Orwell predicted the erosion of free speech and liberty in the book 1984. Professor Paul will share with you a passage from the book that explains exactly what is happening in our world today.
Also, during our SOTG Homeroom from Crossbreed Holsters, we will consider some firearms related hardware. Members of the ruling class have been trying for years to ban and prohibit the ownership of these items and we need to ask ourselves why.
Brought to you by Silencer Shop!
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Will the productive American people take a stand against the parasites and troublemakers?
- Oregon Republican: Hey, If The Police Won’t Protect Free Speech, We’ll Use Private Militia: www.dailywire.com
- Student of the Gun Homeroom brought to you by Crossbreed Holsters: Understanding the importance of the bayonet
Free "Five Strategies" Book
Use Code "SOTG2015"
Please visit www.SilencerShop.com and take a look at what they have in stock!
Get Your Student of the Gun Tattoo Here: www.lauerweaponry.com
Following the deplorable attack in Portland, Oregon where two men were stabbed to death confronting a white supremacist, Mayor Ted Wheeler (D) said that he wanted a pro-Trump free speech rally canceled, fearing that the rally would foment the same type of hatred espoused by the murderous thug a few days ago. As of today, the rally still has a federal permit; it is scheduled for this coming Saturday.
Latest posts by Professor Paul Markel (see all)
- Buckshot Pizza Box Challenge - May 28th, 2020
- My First Home Defense Shotgun - May 12th, 2020
- Facebook Censors Nazi History - May 4th, 2020
- 3 Things to Do to Stop Worrying - April 21st, 2020
- The Live Read: Critical for Podcasts and On-Demand Radio - March 12th, 2020