Our SWAT Fuel Warrior of the Week has a question about the Fundamental Four, specifically the “sharp” part of the four. Professor Paul considers the advantages and disadvantages of fixed blades versus folding knives.
During our weekly Quiet Time Moment from SilencerShop.com, we consider another valuable book and some advice from it. Can you grow and advance in your life or career if you are unwilling to take criticism?
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- San Francisco will be employing 6 Full-Time Government Employees to clean human waste from the streets. www.ktvu.com
- Warrior of the Week
- Go to www.swatfuel.com and use Promo Code “SOTG”
- The Fundamental Four, and Fixed Blade or Folding?
- Pick up a Dope-Soap Shirt Today! www.studentofthegungear.com
- Quiet Time
- Visit Silencershop.com
- You grow by taking criticism, not my holding on to your feelings.
- Quote from Issai Chozanshi: “…it is in men’s nature to feel that they’re being slandered and to dislike being told they are wrong.”
- Keep your eye on the Socialist Media for a new series, coming soon!
- A pair of Liberal Cyclists went on a trek to prove that “Evil is a make-believe concept”, end up being murdered by a two Muslim Missionaries. https://www.breitbart.com/
- Schadenfreude (lit. ‘harm-joy’) is the experience of pleasure, joy, or self-satisfaction that comes from learning of or witnessing the troubles, failures, or humiliation of another.
- Liberalism is a mental disease. Seriously, it legitimately is.
- USMC Leadership Traits Poster: www.studentofthegungear.com
FEATURING: Silencer Shop, SWAT Fuel, Breitbart, KTYU News, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
An idealistic Millennial couple who bicycled through the wilds of Muslim central Asia in the belief that “humans are kind” and that “evil is a make-believe concept” have been murdered by Islamic terrorists.
Americans Jay Austin and Lauren Geoghegan, both in their 20s, were among four cyclists killed last month in Tajikistan by two Islamic State terrorists who first rammed them with their car, then stabbed and shot them.
Now their fate has been given added poignancy or, some would say, bitter irony by the discovery of a blog written by Austin revealing a hippyish optimism tragically at odds with reality.
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- SOTG 852 – Massachusetts Teacher Plants Ammo at School, Calls Police - May 22nd, 2019
- SOTG 851 – New Zealand: First Guns, Now Speech - May 20th, 2019
- SOTG 850 – Use of Force After-Action - May 15th, 2019
- SOTG 849 – Colorado Teen Dies a Hero - May 13th, 2019
- SOTG 848 – CQB After-Action and LA Residents want the Cops Now - May 8th, 2019