LA Residents are begging the city for more police protection. Apparently, all of the reasonable gun control laws and prohibitions against carrying firearms are not keeping LA residents safe from criminals. Who would have guessed that?
Joining us in the studio are two graduates of our recent CQB (Close Quarters Battle) Home Defense class. Hear from those who actually engaged in the course just what they thought of it.
Why is training important? How much training should you take and where should you focus your time and energy? We discuss all that and more during today’s show.
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Brownells Bullet Points – brownells.com
- TOPIC: CQB Training After-Action with Student of the Gun
- STARRING LAUREN H. & KEVIN H.
- Wali Video: https://youtu.be/j4lp1YBxTsU
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Silencer Shop | Brownells | Century Arms | Crossbreed | Duracoat | Froglube | SWAT Fuel
- SOTG Homeroom brought to you by Crossbreed Holsters
- TOPIC: Downtown LA residents demand more police foot patrols www.latimes.com
FEATURING: LA Times, Brownells, Crossbreed Holsters, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
Thanks to Lauren & Kevin for being on the show, and thank you to everyone who attended the CQB Class!
Dozens of downtown residents went to Los Angeles City Hall on Thursday to demand more foot patrols in their neighborhoods, saying they are frustrated by the number of assaults, open-air drug sales and incidents of harassment outside their homes.
More than 50 people affiliated with DTLA Strong, a neighborhood organization formed last year, appeared at the council’s Budget and Finance Committee to request the patrols on Broadway, Spring, Main and other major streets. Several said downtown has become increasingly unsafe.
Catherine Tomiczek, who lives at 7th and Spring, said one of her friends was beaten and robbed on Main Street, while another was body slammed near 7th and Grand. A neighbor in her building, she said, was stabbed and hospitalized with a punctured lung — and ultimately moved out of the neighborhood.
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- SOTG 940 – How Big is your CCW Gun? - April 6th, 2020
- Covid-Ops: Is the Government Tracking You? | Liberty Letter #051 - April 4th, 2020
- SOTG 939 – Govt Admits Tracking your Mobile Phone and Water Purification - April 1st, 2020
- SOTG 938 – Do Inalienable Rights End when a Crisis Begins? - March 30th, 2020
- One Nation, Under House Arrest | Liberty Letter #050 - March 27th, 2020