During this week’s Brownell Bullet Points, the Professor speaks to a very pointed subject. We need fewer bump-stocks and more of something else.
Anyone with interest in being a prepared citizen should pay attention to this week’s SOTG Homeroom segment from Crossbreed Holsters. How can you protect both the firearms and electronic gear stored in your bug out bag? We just may have the solution for you.
Today’s Homework: Leave a review on our facebook page: www.facebook.com/studentofthegun
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Earn a Patch: I am a SOTG Challenge
- Video yourself saying who you are, where you’re from, and that you are a student of the gun
- Post it on your favorite social media (or all of them), tag @studentofthegun, and #studentofthegun. Make sure the post is public so we can share it.
- Send an email to email@example.com with a link to the post and your address and we will send you a patch
- Don’t forget Morning Mindset Podcast morningmindsetpodcast.com
- Brownells Bullet Points: Master the Bayonet brownells.com
- There are some great (free) resources at studentofthegun.com/ssoc. If you decide to sign up, use the code SOTG to save $79 on your first month.
- SOTG Homeroom: ARK Bags for Prepping, Emergencies, James Bond work crossbreedholsters.com
- Civic Duty and Community Service — What can you do besides being a cop or serving in military?
- Patriot Fire Team Manual – https://www.studentofthegungear.com
FEATURING: Silencer Shop, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, GunDistrict, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
Don’t forget Morning Mindset Podcast: www.morningmindsetpodcast.com
Fighting Fitness (moved to Thursday Bonus Hour): studentofthegun.com/ssoc | Code: SOTG
Expanding on the original Patriot Fire Team concept, the “Team Manual” considers how to create, equip, organize, and train a four man fire team consisting of your friends and neighbors.
Paul Markel has spent three decades as a professional gun-carrier; as a United States Marine, a police officer, and a professional bodyguard.
The gear and clothing selection and training suggestions that are offered in this Manual reflect a lifetime commitment to providing safety and security to the people of the United States of America.
The Team Manual covers critical subjects that go far beyond simply purchasing firearms and ammunition. Considering the challenges facing the United States of America, the survival of your family and community may fall upon the choices YOU make in the very near future.
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- SOTG 745 – Lights, Sights, and Lasers with Wes Doss, Tactical Trainer - April 18th, 2018
- SOTG 744 – Attention New York Slaves, Time to Get in Line - April 16th, 2018
- SOTG 743 – YouTube Shooting Police Knew About Attacker - April 11th, 2018
- SOTG 742 – California Cops Handcuffed by the State - April 9th, 2018
- SOTG 741 – Matt Reynolds from Starting Strength Online Coaching - April 4th, 2018