During our Quiet Time Moment from Silencershop.com, we go back to our recommended reader section. What really happens to frogs in boiling water? Have we lost of natural defense mechanism of healthy skepticism? Also, Jarrad decided to look into government sponsored healthcare. Guess what he found.
Check Out This Security Bundle
Today’s Homework: Leave a review on our facebook page: www.facebook.com/studentofthegun
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- We are giving away a DefendAR-15 Bump Stock. Enter at https://www.sotggiveaway.com
- Jarrad tries to get health insurance
- Wanted Tax Return: why the fuck so they need to know how much I make to “allow” me to purchase health insurance?
- 50 Page Form: wtf?
- $737/mo. with a $7,000 deductible? Um? F off.
- Quiet Time by SilencerShop.com: The Tyranny of Cliches by Jonah Goldberg. http://amzn.to/2BnyWm9
- Church Security is about more than just guns. Professor Paul (professional bodyguard) explains why you need more than a gun.
We are giving away a DefendAR-15 Bump Stock. Enter at https://www.sotggiveaway.com
According to Jonah Goldberg, if the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn’t exist, the greatest trick liberals ever pulled was convincing themselves they’re not ideological.
Today, “objective” journalists, academics, and “moderate” politicians peddle some of the most radical arguments by hiding them in homespun aphorisms. Barack Obama casts himself as a disciple of reason: He’s a pragmatist, opposed to the ideology and drama of the Right, solely concerned with “what works.”
And today’s liberals follow his lead, spouting countless clichés such as…
Latest posts by Jarrad Markel (see all)
- Accur8™ Sights: Everything You Need to Know - November 20th, 2020
- Patriot Fire Team Equipment Guide is Available Now! - October 13th, 2020
- Legion of Michael: Defending the Flock – Book - June 17th, 2020
- Behind the Scenes Development of Accur8 Night Sights - July 17th, 2018
- SOTG 706 – H.R. 38 National Carry Reciprocity Passes the House - December 11th, 2017