If you carry your gun while Christmas shopping, does that make you paranoid? Are concealed carriers just asking for trouble by being armed during the holiday season? We consider recent incidents that shed light on that subject.
During our Brownells Bullet Point segment, Paul discusses a recent AR magazine upgrade. We also spotted a very interesting new product on the Brownells website that fit with our fighting with lights topic.
We also have a SOTG Homeroom for you from Crossbreed Holsters. How important is it to be dangerous on demand? How can be best be dangerous on demand all year long?
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Thanks to everyone who participated in our Black Friday Sale & Donated to Star Treatments!
- Brownells Bullet Points – brownells.com
- TOPIC: Carrying Guns at XMAS? Are you paranoid?
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Brownells | Century Arms | Crossbreed | Duracoat | Froglube | SWAT Fuel
- SOTG Homeroom brought to you by Crossbreed Holsters
- Polish chef fought terrorist until police arrived despite heavy injuries www.independent.co.uk
FEATURING: The Guardian, Irish Times, BBC, Independent.co.uk, Brownells, Crossbreed Holsters, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
The future, Samir believes, is grim. ‘We are hated now,’ the teenager said, leaning over the handlebars of his bicycle. ‘Whatever we do will be wrong, everything we say will be wrong, everywhere we go will be wrong.’
Samir was born in the Netherlands but is of Moroccan descent. He does not pray or go to a mosque, but says he is proud to be a Muslim and proud to be Dutch. He is not alone in his fear and confusion.
This weekend the nation known for its relaxed tolerance is gripped by tension, anger and insecurity. An outspoken film-maker, Theo van Gogh, was shot dead by a 26-year-old Dutch-born Muslim last Tuesday. Since then a series of public figures have been threatened with death by Islamic extremists. The murder has catalysed a steady erosion of the Dutch tradition of moderation and self-censorship on race and religion.
The three victims of a stabbing attack on a shopping street in the Dutch city of The Hague on Friday were two girls aged 15 and a boy of 13.
None of the victims knew each other and police are still hunting a male suspect, with no clue as yet to motive.
The victims have now been released from hospital.
Images and videos on social media showed dozens of Black Friday shoppers running away from the scene after the attacker struck at 19:45 (18:45 GMT).
The victims have not been named but were described as a 13-year-old boy from The Hague, a 15-year-old girl from Alphen aan den Rijn and another 15-year-old girl from Leiderdorp.
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- SOTG 940 – How Big is your CCW Gun? - April 6th, 2020
- Covid-Ops: Is the Government Tracking You? | Liberty Letter #051 - April 4th, 2020
- SOTG 939 – Govt Admits Tracking your Mobile Phone and Water Purification - April 1st, 2020
- SOTG 938 – Do Inalienable Rights End when a Crisis Begins? - March 30th, 2020
- One Nation, Under House Arrest | Liberty Letter #050 - March 27th, 2020