The change in the weather has made the Professor feel benevolent, you are going to get your Christmas Gift early this year. Actually, your Christmas gift will be spread out over the next two weeks. So listen louder.
Our SWAT Fuel Warrior of the Week just purchased his first AR and has some questions. Paul will consider and suggest the mandatory accessories for an AR or any self-loading rifle. Also, we tested a new pistol, tune in to hear our initial thoughts.
Today’s Homework: Go to http://www.patriotfireteam.com/
Sources/Topics Covered During This Episode:
- We will spend the next 2 weeks working on strengthening ourselves mentally and physically.
- Go to https://www.studentofthegun.com/ssoc and use the promo code SOTG to save $79 off your first month.
- Warrior of the Week: Beginner AR Accessories
- Holosun Circle Dot Solar Micro Red Dot Sight – https://www.brownells.com/
- Range Time with Century Arms TP9SFL and NPAP with Samson Mfg parts
- Basic Teaching Format: Known to the Unknown, and Simple to Complex
- Step #1 Honest self assessment. “I should be doing something or more than I am.”
- Physical Readiness, Mental Preparedness
- Patriot Fire Team Manual: https://www.studentofthegungear.com/products/patriot-fire-team-manual
- PFT Manual Amazon Link http://amzn.to/2zstoVL
FEATURING: SamsonMFG, Aimpoint, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, GunDistrict, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
Expanding on the original Patriot Fire Team concept, the “Team Manual” considers how to create, equip, organize, and train a four man fire team consisting of your friends and neighbors.
Paul Markel has spent three decades as a professional gun-carrier; as a United States Marine, a police officer, and a professional bodyguard.
The gear and clothing selection and training suggestions that are offered in this Manual reflect a lifetime commitment to providing safety and security to the people of the United States of America.
The Team Manual covers critical subjects that go far beyond simply purchasing firearms and ammunition. Considering the challenges facing the United States of America, the survival of your family and community may fall upon the choices YOU make in the very near future.
Latest posts by Jarrad Markel (see all)
- Accur8™ Sights: Everything You Need to Know - November 20th, 2020
- Patriot Fire Team Equipment Guide is Available Now! - October 13th, 2020
- Legion of Michael: Defending the Flock – Book - June 17th, 2020
- Behind the Scenes Development of Accur8 Night Sights - July 17th, 2018
- SOTG 706 – H.R. 38 National Carry Reciprocity Passes the House - December 11th, 2017