Do Christians and firearms belong together? Can a person be a faithful Christian and still support the inalienable right to keep and bear arms? We deal with this very emotionally challenged subject at length.
During our weekly Brownells Bullet Points, we will consider supporting business who understand liberty and freedom. Sadly, as we have seen too many times before, not everyone in the Shooting Sports Industry apparently understands the concept of individual liberty in a Republic.
For our SOTG Homeroom from Crossbreed Holsters, we will once again take a look at being dangerous on demand. One Washington homeowner was forced to be dangerous on demand when he discovered a burglar attempting to break into his children’s bedroom.
Today’s Homework: Leave a review on our facebook page: www.facebook.com/studentofthegun
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Earn a Patch: I am a SOTG Challenge
- Video yourself saying who you are, where you’re from, and that you are a student of the gun
- Post it on your favorite social media (or all of them), tag @studentofthegun, and #studentofthegun. Make sure the post is public so we can share it.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to the post and your address and we will send you a patch
- Don’t forget Morning Mindset Podcast morningmindsetpodcast.com
- Brownells Bullet Points
- Support companies who support Liberty/Freedom Choose MagPul not X-Products brownells.com
- Fighting Fitness
- Moved to Thursday – Join the Grad Program Undergrad level at getsotg.com to get the Fighting Fitness Segment
- There are some great (free) resources at studentofthegun.com/ssoc. If you decide to sign up, use the code SOTG to save $79 on your first month.
- SOTG Homeroom
- Force of Violence comes from Clarity of Mind
- How do we address the push by secular churches that guns are instruments of evil?
- Do Christians have a right to self-defense and the duty to defend their nation against tyranny?
- Faith and the Patriot book http://amzn.to/2ELJ3CB
FEATURING: Silencer Shop, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, GunDistrict, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
A would-be burglar was shot several times by a Washington homeowner after the man was discovered prowling outside the bedroom of two young children, officials said.
The Pierce County Sheriff’s Department said in a Facebook post the man and his wife were sleeping in their home in Spanaway, along with their infant and toddler, when they heard the sound of footsteps outside around 2:15 a.m. and saw an exterior motion light turn on.
“The husband and wife looked out their bedroom window and did not see anything outside; the husband went into their children’s bedroom and saw an unknown man standing in the window well,” the sheriff’s office said. “The husband told his wife to call 911 and to move their children to safety, then he pulled back the curtain and saw the suspect was crouched down with his face within inches of the glass.”
The husband told deputies he was “in fear for his family’s safety” and yelled at the suspect to stop before firing four shots at the man, striking him twice.
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- SOTG 769 – Florida Carjacking Stopped CCW - July 18th, 2018
- SOTG 768 – Thoughts on the Coming Civil War - July 16th, 2018
- SOTG 767 – Democrats Liberals Progressives are Bullies - July 11th, 2018
- Morning Mindset: A 30 Day Plan for a More Positive and Productive Life - July 10th, 2018
- SOTG 766 – The Danger of Mirror Thinking - July 9th, 2018