Thanks to the collective efforts of American patriots in private life, the firearms industry, and those in government, the unconvicted criminal, David Chipman, has been withdrawn as the potential head of Sniffy Joe’s AFT. What happens next? The Chipman victory is an example of what we can and should be doing. Now is not the time to quit.
During our Brownells Bullet Points, we talk about Credova Financing, and take a closer look at a new program that Brownells has introduced to make buying guns and other items from them even easier. If you haven’t been paying attention, listen louder.
Also, during our SOTG Homeroom from CrossBreed Holsters we will again remind you of the importance of being dangerous on demand. Just how well are the Kalifornia gun laws working? Listen closely and find out.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
• Looking for a Silencer? Check out www.SilencerCentral.com
• [0:02:00] Vaccines, OSHA, and Liability
• [0:05:13] JFK Minutemen Speech www.jfklibrary.org/learn
• [0:09:36] Brownells Bullet Points – Brownells.com
– TOPIC: Credova Financing
• Huge thanks to our Partners:
SDS Imports | Brownells | CrossBreed | Duracoat | Hi-Point Firearms | Silencer Central
• [0:22:05] SOTG Homeroom – CrossBreedHolsters.com
– TOPIC: California Gun Laws on Display
• Sidewalk diners robbed at gunpoint on Melrose in incident caught on video abc7.com
• [0:31:45] White House Pulls Chipman’s ATF Nomination In Win For GOP, Gun Groups www.forbes.com
FEATURING: Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: SDS Imports, Silencer Central, Brownells, Inc., CrossBreed Holsters, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Hi-Point Firearms
FIND US ON: MeWe.com, Full30, Parler, iTunes, Stitcher, AppleTV, Roku, Amazon, GooglePlay, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
In my own native state of Massachusetts, the battle for American freedom was begun by the thousands of farmers and tradesmen who made up the Minute Men — citizens who were ready to defend their liberty at a moment’s notice.
Today we need a nation of minute men; citizens who are not only prepared to take up arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as a basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom. The cause of liberty, the cause of America, cannot succeed with any lesser effort.
President Joe Biden on Thursday withdrew the nomination of David Chipman to lead the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF), a victory for gun groups and Republicans who staunchly opposed his nomination, and a loss for Biden, who has now pulled two major nominations.
Biden said in a statement Chipman would have been “exemplary” in the role and accused Republicans of using gun violence “as a political talking point instead of taking serious steps to address it,” adding that he know the confirmation process “wouldn’t be easy.”
Chipman, who, following 25 years as an ATF agent, became a vocal advocate for gun control measures, failed to garner support from Sen. Angus King (I-Maine), as well as Sens. Joe Manchin (D-W.Va.) and Jon Tester (D-Mont.), all moderates from rural states.
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- Bob Gibbs Files Article of Impeachment Against Biden | SOTG 1092 - September 27th, 2021
- You Need Some Green On Your Gun | Liberty Letter #118 - September 24th, 2021
- Biden Let Kabul Bomber Walk Free | SOTG 1091 - September 22nd, 2021
- This One Time, at Patriot Camp… | SOTG 1090 - September 20th, 2021
- Chipman Defeated; Keep It Up & Credova Financing | SOTG 1089 - September 15th, 2021