In Hong Kong, thousands of disarmed Chinese citizens are protesting increasing government restrictions and fighting for greater freedom. Meanwhile, in the United States, Americans cannot be bothered to interrupt their busy day to fight against government encroachment on our liberty.
Someone recently asked where they could go to find ammunition on sale. During our Brownells Bullet Points segment, we take a look at some of the discounts and rebates available on all types of ammunition.
During our SOTG Homeroom feature from Crossbreed Holsters, we will take a moment to recap our Church Security class, the Legion of Michael. Tune in and be sure to listen louder.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Brownells Bullet Points – brownells.com
- TOPIC: Where can I get ammo?
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Silencer Shop | Brownells | Century Arms | Crossbreed | Duracoat | Froglube | SWAT Fuel
- SOTG Homeroom brought to you by Crossbreed Holsters
- TOPIC: Follow up from Sunday’s Legion of Michael Church Security class
- Suspected Islamist suicide bomber plows a car into hospital, killing 20 www.dailymail.co.uk
- Hong Kong airport cancels ALL FLIGHTS due to a 5,000-strong demonstration www.dailymail.co.uk
FEATURING: Dailymail.co.uk, Brownells, Crossbreed Holsters, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
Twenty people were killed and 47 injured when a car packed with explosives intended for a militant attack blew up outside Cairo’s main cancer hospital, Egypt’s interior ministry has said.
The blast was first thought to have been caused when a car driving against the traffic collided with three other vehicles.
The front of the hospital suffered extensive damaged, with an entrance wrecked and rubble-strewn over the pavement. Victims’ belongings were scattered among the debris.
Hong Kong’s Airport Authority has cancelled all flights in and out of the city today after more than 5,000 protesters descended on the terminal building to denounce police violence in a new rally.
‘Other than departure flights that have completed the check- in process and the arrival flights already heading to Hong Kong, all other flights have been cancelled for the rest of today,’ the authority said in a statement.
The cancellation period is due to extend until 6am tomorrow morning local time.
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- SOTG 892 – Tragedy in Michigan: Lessons Learned - October 14th, 2019
- SOTG 891 – Dick’s Destroyed $5 Million Worth of Rifles - October 9th, 2019
- SOTG 890 – Rifle Optics and the Greatest 2nd Lieutenant - October 7th, 2019
- SOTG 889 – The Harmless Homeless and Urban Rifle Pt. 2 - October 2nd, 2019
- SOTG 888 – Urban Rifle Follow Up - September 30th, 2019