After the Muslim terror attack in Toronto, Canada, the mayor of that city has come up with a solution for criminal evil; total disarmament. Tune in to hear the plan to make Canada even weaker than they have been.
During our Brownells Bullet Points guns and gear segment, Professor Paul shares his recent experience with the Shockwave firearm and the SB Tactical brace. Also, don’t forget about The Edge program.
We have another SOTG Homeroom for you from Crossbreed Holsters. How do you break in a leather holster? What does it really mean to “break in” a holster?
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- The Patriot Bookshelf has been updated and looks prettier than ever: www.PatriotBookShelf.com
- The #SexyCanContest from SOTG & Duracoat Firearm Finishes! Make your Ammo Can Sexy and you might win! Go to www.studentofthegun.com/sexycancontest for more detail
- We’re done for the public broadcasts for this week, but we’ve still got the Grad Program Bonus Hours!
Join the Grad Program: getsotg.com
- Brownells Bullet Points – brownells.com
- Brownells Edge Program: https://www.brownells.com/aspx/store/edge
- SOTG Homeroom
- Breaking-in a new leather holster
- Use Promo: SOTG18 at crossbreedholsters.com to save money
- Terror in Toronto! btnews.online
- “No one needs a gun.” Obviously they do, butthead www.washingtontimes.com
FEATURING: Crossbreed Holsters, Duracoat Firearm Finishes, #SexyCanContest, Brownells Inc, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
Terror in Toronto: Muslim terrorist opens fire into a restaurant leaving 2 killed, 13 injured
A Muslim terrorist opened fire on a restaurant in Toronto in a mass shooting that left two dead and 13 injured, before he too was eliminated.
Witnesses say that the bearded terrorist, dressed all in black, opened fire in Greektown on Danforth, a popular area of the city full of restaurants and stores, at around 10pm on Sunday evening. Between 15 and 20 gunshots were heard.
Police have confirmed that the terrorist was eliminated in a police shootout.
Toronto mayor calls for total disarmament after mass shooting
Canada is often portrayed ? by filmmaker Michael Moore and others ? as a nation with common-sense gun control and fewer murders.
Apparently that’s not enough for Toronto’s mayor, who called Monday for the total disarmament of the city ? saying nobody needs a gun ? in the wake of a gunman’s rampage through its Danforth district.
Mayor John Tory was cited in the National Post as not only calling the shooting that killed two people and wounded 13 others an “unspeakable” act, but adding that the city needs even tighter restrictions on guns.
“Why does anyone in this city need to have a gun at all?” he said, going on to claim that total disarmament would be worth it if it prevented a single mass shooting.
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- SOTG 892 – Tragedy in Michigan: Lessons Learned - October 14th, 2019
- SOTG 891 – Dick’s Destroyed $5 Million Worth of Rifles - October 9th, 2019
- SOTG 890 – Rifle Optics and the Greatest 2nd Lieutenant - October 7th, 2019
- SOTG 889 – The Harmless Homeless and Urban Rifle Pt. 2 - October 2nd, 2019
- SOTG 888 – Urban Rifle Follow Up - September 30th, 2019