Regarding the Las Vegas attack, there are still more questions than answers and the official story changes daily. What you need to ask yourself is; who is benefitting from or looking to benefit from the attack? Professor Paul refers back to his time as a police officer and Investigation 101.
Today’s Homework: Leave a review for this Podcast on whichever platform you use to listen (or all of them): iTunes, Stitcher, TuneIn, iHeartRadio
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- SOTG Homeroom brought to you by Crossbreed Holsters: California School open kill zones – Gov. Brown signs new bill banning all guns on school campuses: http://abc30.com/
- Las Vegas Attack: Who Benefits?
- Basic Police Work: 101 Who benefits or benefitted from the action?
- More Stink from Las Vegas – Security guard in Las Vegas massacre missing; NBC News chief feels Weinstein heat: http://www.foxnews.com/
FEATURING: Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, GunDistrict, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
It’s Tuesday, Oct. 17, 2017. Welcome to Fox News First, your first stop for today’s news. To get your early morning news emailed directly to your inbox, click here.
Here’s your Fox News First 5 – the first five things you need to know today:
- The security guard in Las Vegas massacre is missing
- FBI documents suggest James Comey rushed to clear Hillary Clinton
- NBC News’ president is under pressure to apologize or resign for not running a Harvey Weinstein exposé
- The inside story of a family’s rescue from terrorist captivity is revealed
- Fox News Exclusive: Dana Loesch speaks out on gun control advocates forcing her from her home
Let’s dive deeper into these stories …
THE LEAD STORY: The Mandalay Bay security guard who was allegedly shot before the Las Vegas massacre and who disappeared last week moments before scheduled television interviews has not been seen since he went to a walk-in health clinic, his union president said … Las Vegas police say the guard, Jesus Campos, was shot shortly before gunman Stephen Paddock killed 58 at a music festival on the Las Vegas Strip ? though the sequence of events is still in dispute. Campos’ shooting raised questions about police response and whether the hotel did enough to prevent the bloodshed. David Hickey of the Security, Police, and Fire Professionals of America (SPFPA) said Campos had requested to go public and wanted to tell his side of the story in Oct. 1 shooting investigation.
Latest posts by Jarrad Markel (see all)
- Behind the Scenes Development of Accur8 Night Sights - July 17th, 2018
- SOTG 706 – H.R. 38 National Carry Reciprocity Passes the House - December 11th, 2017
- SOTG 699 – Church Security: More than Guns - November 28th, 2017
- SOTG 697- Proof: Gun Control is Mind Control - November 23rd, 2017
- SOTG 696 – Banning Muzzleloaders: We’re not Kidding & Gains on the Go Follow Up - November 22nd, 2017