If the socialist Democrats get their way, California cops will find themselves in greater danger from the thugs and Democrat voters they must deal with everyday. But at least the benefits package is good.
Our SWAT Fuel Warrior of the Week had a recent encounter with police officer in Florida. As a concealed carry permit holder. What should you expect during a traffic stop?
During the week’s Quiet Time from SilencerShop.com, Professor Paul and Jarrad will two new ways to turns your range time into quiet time. Listen Louder.
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Join The Student Lounge for free at getsotg.com
- Warrior of the Week
- Go to www.swatfuel.com and use Promo Code “SOTG”
- Grad Program Undergrad members go to Partner Discount Page and use that code to save more money.
Get a Free Bottle of 9mm+P
- Call 844-207-7684
- Ask a clear and concise question
- If we choose your question? Email info@ with Name, Mailing Address, Phone Number, Email
- Quiet Time
- 2 way to shoot you Canik pistol quietly: TP9 SFT, Drop In Barrel (coming soon) silencershop.com
- California to change Lethal Force Rules? California proposal would limit when officers can open fire: abcnews
- Illegal invader kills American Citizen, Gets Off – Illegal immigrant acquitted in California death gets prison on gun charge https://www.reuters.com
- Earn a Patch: I am a SOTG Challenge
- Video yourself saying who you are, where you’re from, and that you are a student of the gun
- Post it on your favorite social media (or all of them), tag @studentofthegun, and #studentofthegun. Make sure the post is public so we can share it.
- Send an email to email@example.com with a link to the post and your address and we will send you a patch
FEATURING: Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
Several lawmakers and the family of a 22-year-old unarmed black man who was fatally shot by police proposed Tuesday that California become the first state to significantly restrict when officers can open fire.
The legislation would change the standard from using “reasonable force” to “necessary force.”
That means officers would be allowed to shoot only if “there were no other reasonable alternatives to the use of deadly force” to prevent imminent serious injury or death, said Lizzie Buchen, legislative advocate for the American Civil Liberties Union, which is among the groups behind the measure.
“We need to ensure that our state policy governing the use of deadly force stresses the sanctity of human life and is only used when necessary,” said Assemblywoman Shirley Weber, a San Diego Democrat who introduced the bill. “Deadly force can be used, but only when it is completely necessary.”
The 45-year-old Mexican national, Jose Ines Garcia Zarate, has been held behind bars since his arrest in the July 2015 shooting death of Kate Steinle, and was fully credited for the three-year sentence, a spokesman for the San Francisco district attorney’s office said.
The San Francisco Sheriff’s Department handed Garcia Zarate over to U.S. Marshals on Friday on warrants stemming from federal gun charged related to the Steinle incident, sheriff’s department spokeswoman Nancy Crowley said.
The completion of the three-year sentence, handed down by a San Francisco judge, reflected both the time Garcia Zarate has been held since his arrest and certain credits, the spokesman for the district attorney’s office, Alex Bastian, said.
A San Francisco Superior Court jury had found Garcia Zarate not guilty of murder and manslaughter charges in connection with Steinle’s death. Jurors found him guilty of being a felon in possession of a firearm.
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- SOTG 894 – Mexican Vacation and Rule 4 - October 21st, 2019
- SOTG 893 – Federal Judge Throws Out AR Lawsuit - October 16th, 2019
- SOTG 892 – Tragedy in Michigan: Lessons Learned - October 14th, 2019
- SOTG 891 – Dick’s Destroyed $5 Million Worth of Rifles - October 9th, 2019
- SOTG 890 – Rifle Optics and the Greatest 2nd Lieutenant - October 7th, 2019