In June of 2016, the people of the UK voted to “Brexit”. That is, they voted for the United Kingdom to leave the European Union. Over two years later and it has still not happened. Theresa May’s government just announced that it could be nearly two more years before they move to exit the EU.
For our Brownell’s Bullet Points guns and gear segment, Professor Paul with the answer to a question regarding Police Trade-In pistols. Are they really a good deal? What direction is the firearms industry moving regarding handgun cartridges?
In addition to that, we have a SOTG Homeroom from our friends at Crossbreed Holsters. Paul considers his Emergency Supplies. How can you store something lethal, sharp, bright, and medical so that it will be ready when you need it?
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Want a discount code for Black Rifle Coffee? Go to getsotg.com to get it!
Also you will get access to the Bonus Hours, First Dibs on new products, and so on. It’s a good deal!
- Would you be interested in tent camping for a Patriot Fire Team class? Email email@example.com and let him know.
- Brownells Bullet Points – brownells.com
- L.E. Trade-In Glocks
- Do you wanna spend the time & money looking for .45 ammo?
- The #SexyCanContest runs all of August, get in on the fun today! Got more detail, visit www.studentofthegun.com/sexycancontest
- SOTG Homeroom
- Emergency Supplies: ARK Bag
- Use Promo: SOTG18 at crossbreedholsters.com to save money
- Theresa May has decided to continue to ignore the Brexit vote. Why? Because why not? www.independent.co.uk
- The Brexit vote was June 23, 2018, OVER 2 YEARS AGO!
FEATURING: Crossbreed Holsters, Duracoat Firearm Finishes, Brownells Inc, Silencer Shop, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
#SexyCanContest from Duracoat & SOTG
Theresa May has risked the fury of Brexiteer MPs by announcing plans to keep the UK under EU laws for a further 21 months.
The 1972 European Communities Act will not be fully repealed until the end of the planned transition period, at the end of 2020 ? rather than on exit day next year.
Dominic Raab, the Brexit secretary told MPs the move was necessary to “ensure the statute book functions properly….in accordance with the agreement we have made with the EU”.
But it is certain to enrage pro-Brexit MPs? who had been promised the 1972 Act, which took the UK into the then-common market, would be scrapped in March 2019.
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- SOTG 826 – Dentist Office Attack and Thought Crime - February 20th, 2019
- SOTG 825 – Weaponlights and Cougar Attacks - February 18th, 2019
- SOTG 824 – 50% Ammo Tax and Torture Tests - February 13th, 2019
- SOTG 823 – Texas Police Chief Wants More Gun Control - February 11th, 2019
- SOTG 822 – More New York Gun Control - February 6th, 2019