During our SOTG Homeroom from Crossbreed Holsters, Professor Paul congratulates Kentucky for joining the Constitutional Carry club. Sixteen states in the USA now respect the Bill of Rights when it comes to self-defense.
How did the Winter Hurricane or Bomb Cyclone affect you? During our Brownell’s Bullet Points segment we will consider being prepared for the storms that come our way. Are you ready to be a blessing or a burden in your community?
Finally, Professor Paul has a lesson teach. How do we equip firemen? How do we train them? What do we expect firemen to do when there is a fire? Recruiting season is over and training season is almost complete. Listen closely to what we have to say.
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- New Article from Professor Paul
- Man Skills: 5 Skills your Son Should Possess www.studentofthegun.com/articles
- The SOTG Mystery Box is available Right Now! www.ShopSOTG.com/mystery-box
- Also 10% Off All PLS Kits
- Brownells Bullet Points – brownells.com
- Wanna be a member of the Grad Program and get all the cool perks? Of course you do! GetSOTG.com
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Silencer Shop | Brownells | Century Arms | Crossbreed | Duracoat | Froglube | SWAT Fuel
- SOTG Homeroom brought to you by Crossbreed Holsters
- Kentucky Governor Bevin Signs Law Restoring Constitutional Carry www.ammoland.com
- Recruiting Season; If your friends and neighbors don’t see the light by now, they are not going to see it.
- Training season is coming to a close.
- Fight Training and Trauma Med
- Very soon you will face very real and hard decisions.
- Teams and Targets
FEATURING: Ammoland, Plan 2 Survive, Brownells, Crossbreed Holsters, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
In Wooster, Ohio, two women successfully started an all girls, Boy Scout Troop. Yes, you read that correctly, a Boy Scout Troop minus any boys. The natural question is, doesn’t the Girl Scout organization still exist? Why would women push to form a girls-only Boy Scout Troop?
Serious psychological issues aside, this action is indicative of the way we are treating our boys in the 21st Century. Boys are being feminized, marginalized, and largely overlooked. We will address that very issue and offer real solutions (man skills) during the paragraphs that follow.
On Monday, 11 March 2019. Governor Matt Bevin of Kentucky restored Constitutional Carry to the State of Kentucky.
Bevin signed Senate Bill 150 into law Monday. It allows Kentuckians 21 and older who can lawfully possess a firearm to be able to conceal it without a permit.
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- SOTG 920 – SHOT 2020 and Welcome Baby Ruth - January 27th, 2020
- SOTG 919 – American Patriots are “Mentally Ill” - January 22nd, 2020
- SOTG 918 – AR Lower is NOT a Firearm - January 20th, 2020
- SOTG 917 – St. Louis Shell Game to Ban Concealed Carry - January 15th, 2020
- SOTG 916 – What is the Purpose of Fighting? - January 13th, 2020