The Student of the Gun crew visited with our friends at Readyman and the Black Rifle Coffee Company. Paul and Jarrad share their behind the scenes look at BRCC as well as our visit with Jeff Kirkham, the inventor of the RATS tourniquet and the founder of Readyman survival network.
Our SWAT Fuel Warrior of the Week has a serious question regarding protection orders and justifiable use of deadly force. A former police officer, Paul has dealt with numerous domestic violence situations. We have much to say and offer when it comes to lawful use of force. Listen louder.
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- We are giving away a DefendAR-15 Bump Stock. Enter at https://www.sotggiveaway.com
- Warrior of the Week: Stalking & Death Threats – Document EVERYTHING – Armed Living DVD
- Black Rifle Coffee Company: https://blackriflecoffee.com
- Black Friday sale at https://www.studentofthegungear.com
- Paul, Jarrad, The Queenpin, and The Digital Mistress visit Black Rifle Coffee Company and READYMAN
- Thanks to Jeff, Evan, Josh, Wali, and the entire crew
- Link to Wali Story: https://youtu.be/j4lp1YBxTsU
- Shop READYMAN and save 20% by using the code SOTG20 at checkout. https://www.readymanstore.com
FEATURING: Blackrifle Coffee, Readyman Network, Savage Gentleman, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, GunDistrict, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
Black Rifle Coffee Company Mission Statement
Black Rifle Coffee Company will provide premium products, deliver the highest quality customer experience, and serve as the premier coffee company to the conservative customer; while honoring those who protect, defend, and support our communities and our country.
Black Rifle Coffee Company is the world’s premium conservative coffee company. Small batch and roast to order, we take pride in the high quality of the products we create. Our coffee is carefully sourced from a variety of farms in South America, and we roast it knowing it will fuel freedom-loving Americans everywhere.
A Message from Founder and Owner: Evan Hafer
I started Black Rifle Coffee Company to provide a high-quality, roast-to-order coffee to the pro-2A and veteran communities. Between deployments to Iraq and Afghanistan, I worked to refine both my coffee roasting skills and my firearms skills. I have spent over a decade researching coffee, refining my roast profiles and (of course) drinking what I roast. Black Rifle Coffee is quite literally the combination of my two favorite passions. I take pride in the coffee we roast, the veterans we employ and the causes we support.
Latest posts by Jarrad Markel (see all)
- SOTG 706 – H.R. 38 National Carry Reciprocity Passes the House - December 11th, 2017
- SOTG 699 – Church Security: More than Guns - November 28th, 2017
- SOTG 697- Proof: Gun Control is Mind Control - November 23rd, 2017
- SOTG 696 – Banning Muzzleloaders: We’re not Kidding & Gains on the Go Follow Up - November 22nd, 2017
- SOTG 694 – Black Rifle Coffee and Readyman Visit - November 20th, 2017