We are excited to mark the release of the new book, Black Autumn, by our friends Jeff Kirkham and Jason Ross. Black Autumn and Plan 2 Survive will fit in perfectly with the Patriot Fire Team model.
Our SWAT Fuel Warrior of the Week had an interesting question about what you are expected and required to do, if you were to ever end up in a gunfight. Are you obligated to give medical aid to your attacker? What do you do with your gun? These questions are answered.
During our Quiet Time moment from SilencerShop.com, we consider fiction novels. Are fictions books pure entertainment or can we use them as tools to improve our real lives?
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Please sign up for our official SOTG Newsletter: www.studentofthegun.com
- Warrior of the Week
- Go to www.swatfuel.com and use Promo Code “SOTG”
- Post Gunfight requirements/obligations: Tactical, Legal, and Moral
- Quiet Time
- Plan 2 Survive: www.plan2survive.com
FEATURING: Plan 2 Survive, Black Autumn, Silencer Shop, SWAT Fuel, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: iTunes, Stitcher, AppleTV, Roku, Amazon, GooglePlay, YouTube, Full30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter Inc, tumblr
Hurricanes, Wildfires, Blizzards, Earthquakes, Tornados. Just a few of the ways nature will get the best of us. In the US in 2017, natural disasters have cost over $306 billion dollars in damages, including the cost of domestic aid.
Invasions, chaotic streets, and martial law. A single bomb alone could be the spark that leads to a terrifying war. And isn’t always an invasion that follows next: your very freedom could be halted as you’re put on lock-down.
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- SOTG 842 – Armed Citizens Stops Kidnapping - April 17th, 2019
- SOTG 841 – How to be an Armed Parent - April 15th, 2019
- SOTG 840 – CA Magazine Ban Reinstated? - April 10th, 2019
- SOTG 839 – LAPD to Cancel Gun Permission Slips - April 8th, 2019
- SOTG 838 – Marines Shorten Pistol Qualification - April 3rd, 2019