How big should your CCW gun be? Our Warrior of the Week has a question about the size of a CCW gun. Is it better to carry an uncomfortable big gun or an easy to conceal small gun?
Are the various State Constitution still valid laws? Or, have we transitioned to the point where the Chief of the Executive Branch can simply create orders and do whatever they like, whenever they like? Professor Paul will read directly from the Constitution of one state.
We know that the New Jersey Governor wants all gun stores closed and that he believes that his armed guards are the “right” people to have guns, but not the citizens. We know that New Jersey released over 1000 criminals out onto the streets to supposedly keep them safe. What is the latest power grab from the would-be dictator of NJ?
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Warrior of the Week
- Go to www.swatfuel.com and use Promo Code “SOTG”
- TOPIC: From Isaac Addison – I found myself wondering, do I carry a smaller gun with less rounds and a smaller barrel or a bigger gun with more rounds and longer barrel that isn’t as comfortable? I carry IWB on the side. I have a sig 365 and sig p226. I carry as much with the p226 as I can. I carry it on my person while I’m at the house also. It is when I get ready, change to go out, is when I start to ponder the question. I also carry a spare mag with both guns when I carry. I was trying to pick your mind to find out if you have ever weighed fire power vs convenience?
- Get a Free Bottle of 9mm+P | Question Post in The Liberty Mastermind
- Call 844-207-7684
- Ask a clear and concise question
- If we choose your question…Email info@ with Name, Mailing Address, Phone Number, Email
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Brownells | Century Arms | Crossbreed | Duracoat | SWAT Fuel
- Duracoat Badass Challenge: www.studentofthegun.com/news
- New Jersey State Constitution www.njleg.state.nj.us/lawsconstitution
- Coronavirus: NJ Gov. Orders State Police To Commandeer Needed Medical Supplies newyork.cbslocal.com
FEATURING: CBS, New Jersey, SWAT Fuel, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr
A Constitution agreed upon by the delegates of the people of New Jersey, in Convention, begun at Rutgers University, the State University of New Jersey, in New Brunswick, on the twelfth day of June, and continued to the tenth day of September, in the year of our Lord one thousand nine hundred and forty-seven.
We, the people of the State of New Jersey, grateful to Almighty God for the civil and religious liberty which He hath so long permitted us to enjoy, and looking to Him for a blessing upon our endeavors to secure and transmit the same unimpaired to succeeding generations, do ordain and establish this Constitution.
RIGHTS AND PRIVILEGEs
1. All persons are by nature free and independent, and have certain natural and unalienable rights, among which are those of enjoying and defending life and liberty, of acquiring, possessing, and protecting property, and of pursuing and obtaining safety and happiness.
2. a. All political power is inherent in the people. Government is instituted for the protection, security, and benefit of the people, and they have the right at all times to alter or reform the same, whenever the public good may require it.
Gov. Phil Murphy has given New Jersey State Police orders to take N95 masks, ventilators and other personal protective equipment that health care facilities need in their race to slow the spread of coronavirus.
“While we look forward to these facilities cooperating with us and providing this equipment as needed, this order gives (police) the express authority to requisition it for distribution to our acute care hospitals and other healthcare facilities,” said Murphy in his daily COVID-19 briefing. “And needless to say, they badly need the equipment.”
The order came as New Jersey saw deaths related to COVID-19 illness jumped 182 in 24-hours to a total of 537. By Thursday, New Jersey had a total of 25,590 confirmed coronavirus cases across the state, reports CBS2’s Cory James.
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- The Buckshot Pizza Box Challenge | Liberty Letter #059 - May 29th, 2020
- Killer Karen Follow Up & Violent Crime Skyrockets | SOTG 955 - May 27th, 2020
- Professor Paul: An Instrument of Liberty? [Best Of] | SOTG 954 - May 25th, 2020
- - May 22nd, 2020
- Homeschool Your Kids | SOTG 953 - May 20th, 2020