The Constitutional scholar, Joe Biden, recently stated that “no amendment is absolute” and that he has a plan to “eliminate assault weapons” and institute “universal background checks” for everyone. We wonder which other inalienable rights crazy Uncle Joe is willing to destroy.
During our Brownells Bullet Points segment, Paul will answer a question from a listener regarding suggestions for mid-range rifle scope. Anyone who plans to shoot a rifle in the fifty to two hundred yard range should perk up their ears.
What’s going down in the UK? For this week’s SOTG Homeroom from Crossbreed Holsters, we have an example of what happens to you when you are not prepared to be dangerous on demand.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
- Markel Garden Report
- Brownells Bullet Points – brownells.com
- TOPIC: Mid-Range Caliber Riflescope
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Brownells | Century Arms | Crossbreed | Duracoat | SWAT Fuel
- SOTG Homeroom brought to you by Crossbreed Holsters
- TOPIC: Glasgow stabbings: Several injured and man shot dead by police after city centre attack news.sky.com
- Biden openly scoffs at constitutional rights www.wnd.com/2020/05
- Biden slammed after wrongly saying ‘we have over 120 million dead from COVID’ www.foxnews.com
FEATURING: Sky.com, WND, Fox News, Brownells, Crossbreed Holsters, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
The shocking wave of authoritarianism unleashed during the current crisis only seems to have reinforced former Vice President Joe Biden’s view of constitutional amendments.
Speaking to Wired in an interview published Thursday, Biden said that no amendment is “absolute,” thus suggesting that even something as precious as the freedoms guaranteed under the Bill of Rights are not set in stone.
Republicans are slamming Joe Biden after the presumptive Democratic nominee made a verbal gaffe during a campaign stop in Pennsylvania and said 120 million people had died from the novel coronavirus.
“People don’t have a job, people don’t know where to go, they don’t know what to do,” Biden said Thursday. “Now we have over 120 million dead from COVID.”
As of Thursday, there have been more than 122,000 – not million — coronavirus deaths in the United States, according to Johns Hopkins figures.
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- - August 7th, 2020
- PFT Equipment Guide and MPD Says “You’re on Your Own” | SOTG 975 - August 5th, 2020
- Muzzle Brakes and Detroit Don’t Play That | SOTG 974 - August 3rd, 2020
- - July 31st, 2020
- 9mm Shortage and Understand the Universal Firearms Safety Rules | SOTG 973 - July 29th, 2020