We begin our student of the 14 United State Marine Corps leadership traits with Justice and Judgement. What does justice mean to a leader and how do we apply it to everyday life? The Patriot Fire Team Manual will be our study guide for this series.
Our SWAT Fuel Warrior of the Week has a question about “blue guns”. Why are “blue guns” or dummy guns important for the average gun owner to possess? Tune in and listen louder.
(Original Ep. #: 638 | Original Air Date: 8/14/2017)
Today’s Homework: Text TRAIN to 844-207-7684
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Get training notifications – Text TRAIN to 844-207-7684
- Warrior of the Week: Why should you have a “Blue Gun”?
- Leadership from Patriot Fire Team Manual: https://www.studentofthegungear.com/
- Justice & Judgement
FEATURING: Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, GunDistrict, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
Expanding on the original Patriot Fire Team concept, the “Team Manual” considers how to create, equip, organize, and train a four man fire team consisting of your friends and neighbors.
Paul Markel has spent three decades as a professional gun-carrier; as a United States Marine, a police officer, and a professional bodyguard.
The gear and clothing selection and training suggestions that are offered in this Manual reflect a lifetime commitment to providing safety and security to the people of the United States of America.
The Team Manual covers critical subjects that go far beyond simply purchasing firearms and ammunition. Considering the challenges facing the United States of America, the survival of your family and community may fall upon the choices YOU make in the very near future.
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- SOTG 729 – New Army Standards and Guns Cause Suicide - February 20th, 2018
- SOTG 728 – 2nd Amendment and Gun Free Schools - February 19th, 2018
- SOTG 727 – Civic Duty and Community Service - February 14th, 2018
- SOTG 726 – Special Guest Mykel Hawke: The Guerrilla Challenge & Examining the Armed Citizen - February 12th, 2018
- SOTG 725 – Evil Men will Always Get Guns - February 7th, 2018