During our Brownells Bullet Points Guns and Gear segment, we will consider what the most important gun parts are for the future. Paul will also share his feeling about the new magazine-fed, pump shotgun fad.
For our SOTG Homeroom from Crossbreed Holsters, we will examine Every Day Carry or more popularly #EDC. Let’s consider reality versus our Instagram posts. Be sure to listen louder.
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Brownells Bullet Points – brownells.com
- TOPIC: The Most Important Parts to Buy
- Prof. Paul & his NAK-9: www.facebook.com/studentofthegun
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Silencer Shop | Brownells | Century Arms | Crossbreed | Duracoat | Froglube | SWAT Fuel
- We now have a discount code with Froglube! Just for you guys.
- Promo Code SOTG at Froglube.com
- SOTG Homeroom brought to you by Crossbreed Holsters
- California’s Weapon Laws on Batons legalbeagle.com
- Being a “Gun Owner” is Not Enough www.studentofthegun.com/articles
FEATURING: Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
California police officers are permitted to carry expandable sticks made of hard material used for both defense and offense. Whether you call them batons, leaded canes, clubs, billies, blackjacks, sandbags, sandclubs, saps or slungshots, for private citizens, their manufacture, sale and use are severely restricted under the weapon laws set out in the California Penal Code.
No Citizen Should Carry Batons in California
While citizens have the constitutional right to bear arms, they do not have the absolute right to carry any and all weapons. In California, the penal code restricts the types of weapons you can carry, as well as their manufacture, sale and import. The restricted weapons include batons and clubs. You can be found guilty of a criminal offense if you possess, import into California, make or sell any restricted weapon.
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- SOTG 826 – Dentist Office Attack and Thought Crime - February 20th, 2019
- SOTG 825 – Weaponlights and Cougar Attacks - February 18th, 2019
- SOTG 824 – 50% Ammo Tax and Torture Tests - February 13th, 2019
- SOTG 823 – Texas Police Chief Wants More Gun Control - February 11th, 2019
- SOTG 822 – More New York Gun Control - February 6th, 2019