Wild animals rarely attack, until they do. A 5 year old girl in Colorado is lucky to be alive after a black bear attacked her outside of her house in Grand Junction, CO.
During our Brownells Bullet Points guns and gear feature, the Professor will discuss the Short-Barreled Rifle or SBR. Is the SBR still viable in the United States or is it essentially dead?
Additionally, we have an SOTG Homeroom for you from Crossbreed Holsters. Beware of the “Reasonable” demon, you know, the one who tells you “Leave your gun at home.”
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Brownells Bullet Points
- The SBR is Dead and here is why https://www.brownells.com
- SOTG Homeroom
- Beware the Reasonable Demon that says “It’s okay to leave your gun at home.” When you least expect it, you’re elected. The Fundamental 4 – Lethal, Sharp, Bright, Medical — Promo: SOTG18 at crossbreedholsters.com
- Bear Attacks 5 Year Old Girl in Colorado http://q13fox.com
FEATURING: SB Tactical Brace, Kak Industry, Silencer Shop, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
A 5-year-old Colorado girl is in good condition after she was attacked by a black bear outside her home.
The attack happened early Sunday near Grand Junction, about 240 miles west of Denver.
The girl’s mother told state wildlife officers that her daughter went outside around 2:30 a.m. to investigate noises she thought might be coming from her dog. The mother said she then heard screaming and went out to find her daughter being dragged by a large black bear. She says the bear dropped the girl after she began screaming at the animal.
“She came out ? she yelled at the animal,” Colorado Parks and Wildlife spokesman Mike Porras said. “She screamed at it, and by doing so, she probably saved her little girl’s life.”
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- PFT Equipment Guide and MPD Says “You’re on Your Own” | SOTG 975 - August 5th, 2020
- Muzzle Brakes and Detroit Don’t Play That | SOTG 974 - August 3rd, 2020
- - July 31st, 2020
- 9mm Shortage and Understand the Universal Firearms Safety Rules | SOTG 973 - July 29th, 2020
- A Warrior in a Garden | SOTG 972 - July 27th, 2020