A grizzly bear attacked and killed one man and maimed another recently new Jackson, Wyoming. What can we learn from this incident? Can we do better or are we doomed to keep repeating the same mistakes?
Our SWAT Fuel Warrior of the Week has a question about dry fire and laser aiming kits. What are the pros and cons of both? Are laser training kits worth the money?
During our Quiet Time from SilencerShop.com, we are excited to announce the release of a new book. Are you hungry? If not, get ready to be hungry.
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Please sign up for our official SOTG Newsletter: www.studentofthegun.com
- Warrior of the Week
- Go to www.swatfuel.com and use Promo Code “SOTG”
- Laser Trainers Value
- Morning Mindset Book Study over at Morning Mindset
- Get a Robin’s Egg Blue Pistol for the lady in your life.
- Quiet Time
- Visit Silencershop.com
- “Ranch Cookin’: it ain’t fricken frittatas” Cookbook by Mrs. Nancy
- The Queenpin’s First Book! Get Yours Here: www.studentofthegungear.com
- Bear Attack in Wyoming: Lessons Learned buckrail.com
FEATURING: Buckrail, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
Wyoming Game and Fish Department is working to finalize its investigation into a recent grizzly bear attack that killed a local hunting guide and injured his client. Yesterday, Game and Fish killed the two grizzly bears believed to be involved in the attack.
Game and Fish officials say they are certain they got the bears involved. Uptain was able to deploy bear spray during his struggle and the larger sow grizzly had traces of it on her when captured.
“This is a tragic situation. Our thoughts and prayers go out to the victims’ families and friends,” said Brad Hovinga, Jackson regional wildlife supervisor for the Wyoming Game and Fish Department.
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- SOTG 826 – Dentist Office Attack and Thought Crime - February 20th, 2019
- SOTG 825 – Weaponlights and Cougar Attacks - February 18th, 2019
- SOTG 824 – 50% Ammo Tax and Torture Tests - February 13th, 2019
- SOTG 823 – Texas Police Chief Wants More Gun Control - February 11th, 2019
- SOTG 822 – More New York Gun Control - February 6th, 2019