An Alaska man is lucky to be alive after a recent brown bear attack in the Last Frontier. What lessons can we learn from yet one more wild animal attack? We discuss this in detail during our SOTG Homeroom from CrossBreed Holsters.
During this week’s Brownells Bullet Points, Professor Paul will enumerate three things that you should consider before you buy another gun. What are they?
Target has announced that they will no longer sell Pokemon or sports trading cards in their stores. Why would they make such a decision? What reason is behind this move?
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
• [0:02:55] Operation Diomedes
• Paperback / Kindle: www.officialnicholasorr.com/book3
• Audible: www.officialnicholasorr.com/book3-audible
• [0:04:05] Brownells Bullet Points – brownells.com
• TOPIC: 3 Things to Get before you buy another gun
• Sights: Night Fision www.studentofthegun.com/sights
• Optics: Mini Red Dots https://bit.ly/3vbosSj
• Magazines: Magpul and Brownells https://bit.ly/3f4TDJA
• Huge thanks to our Partners:
Brownells | CrossBreed | Duracoat | SWAT Fuel
• [0:27:09] SOTG Homeroom – CrossBreedHolsters.com
• TOPIC: SAVAGE ATTACK Horror pics show how bear mauled surveyor www.the-sun.com
• [0:43:27] Target stops selling Pokémon cards after parking lot fight nypost.com/2021
FEATURING: Nicholas Orr, The-Sun.com, NY Post, Night Fision, Brownells, CrossBreed Holsters, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells, Inc., CrossBreed Holsters, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, SWAT Fuel
FIND US ON: Full30, Parler, MeWe.com, iTunes, Stitcher, AppleTV, Roku, Amazon, GooglePlay, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
Target will stop selling all sports and Pokémon trading cards on shelves after a man was attacked over the red-hot collectibles, company officials said.
The move, effective Friday, is out of an “abundance of caution” for staff and shoppers following the violent confrontation last week outside a Target in Wisconsin that involved a victim pulling a gun on four men who attacked him during a disagreement over sports trading cards.
HORROR pictures show the terrifying injuries suffered by a surveyor after he was mauled by a bear in a wood leaving him with deep wounds to his head.
Allen Dewitt Minish, 61, was alone and surveying land in a remote part of Alaska for a real estate agent on Tuesday morning when he saw the large brown bear walking 30 feet away.
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- Your Name is on the List | SOTG 1064 - June 21st, 2021
- Professor Paul’s First & Newest Toy! | Liberty Letter #106 - June 18th, 2021
- Special Report: The State of Braces with Alex Bosco | SOTG 1063 - June 16th, 2021
- Judge Overturns CA Assault Weapon Ban | SOTG 1062 - June 14th, 2021
- It’s a Matter of Liberty and Freedom | Liberty Letter #105 - June 11th, 2021