The presence of a BB gun in a Baltimore home prompted police to arrive and conduct a “search for weapons”. This incident occurred after someone reported seeing a BB gun during an online school session. Big Brother is watching you.
Our SWAT Fuel Warrior of the Week has a question about how the people can prepare to deal with violence when the police are not coming. We have some serious thoughts on that matter.
What is going on with the Legion of Michael Church Security training and the book? That question will be answered during today’s program. Also, Paul has a clarification to make from last week.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
- Clarification over MN open carry www.nraila.org
- Warrior of the Week
- Go to www.swatfuel.com and use Promo Code “SOTG”
- TOPIC: Dear Professor Paul, with all this talk of defunding police departments and disbanding police, what would the steps then be if an armed citizen had to use lethal force, or even less-than-lethal, against an attacker/home invader? Keep up the good work. -Teddy
- Get a Free Bottle of 9mm+P | Question Post in The Liberty Mastermind
- Call 844-207-7684
- Ask a clear and concise question
- If we choose your question…Email info@ with Name, Mailing Address, Phone Number, Email
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Brownells | Century Arms | Crossbreed | Duracoat | SWAT Fuel
- What is going on with the Legion of Michael training and book?
- Police Search Baltimore County House Over BB Gun in Virtual Class foxbaltimore.com/news
FEATURING: FOX Baltimore, NRA ILA, SWAT Fuel, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes
FIND US ON: iTunes, Stitcher, AppleTV, Roku, Amazon, GooglePlay, YouTube, Full30TV, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
A Baltimore County family is warning other parents after they say police were called to their house over something that happened during a virtual school lesson. The incident is raising concerns over privacy and safety in the era of online learning.
As a Navy veteran with four years of active duty, Courtney Lancaster has extensive knowledge of guns, how to use them and how to store them.
Her 11-year-old son, who owns BB guns, is a boy scout in fifth grade at Seneca Elementary School.
“He’s just a very intellectual child, but he’s all boy as well. He loves to be outside and play and ride his bikes and that sort of thing,” Courtney told Project Baltimore.
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- - September 25th, 2020
- Chinese Doctor: CV-19 Made in Wuhan Lab | SOTG 989 - September 23rd, 2020
- Judge Backs Constitution in PA Suit | SOTG 988 - September 21st, 2020
- - September 18th, 2020
- The Left wants Civil War: Are You Ready? | SOTG 987 - September 16th, 2020