It has been months since a mass robbery and two other follow up robberies, but the identities of the BART robbers are being covered up by the Bay Area Rapid Transit system and law enforcement in the California. Do the disarmed tax slaves of CA have the right to see the monsters targeting them?
During our Quiet Time Moment from Silencershop.com, Professor Paul has some advice about special kind of therapy that can help you relax. Musashi had similar advice regarding being a well-rounded person and efficient warrior. Listen louder.
Today’s Homework: Leave a review on our facebook page: www.facebook.com/studentofthegun
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Practiced what we preach, got our guns bloody
- Quiet Time brought to you by Silencer Shop: Bob Ross therapy. You need some quiet time, and I am not kidding.
- Slave State News: BART Withholding Surveillance Videos Of Crime To Avoid ‘Stereotypes’: sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com
FEATURING: SilencerShop, madisonrising, ptjarrad, SOTGUniversity
PARTNERS: BrownellsInc, Froglube, crossbreedholsters, centuryarms, SWATfuel, DuraCoatFirearmFinishes, SilencerShop
FIND US ON: GunDistrict, iTunesUS, Stitcherradio, AppleTV, Roku, Amazon, GooglePlay, YouTube, Full30TV, InstagramEnglish, Facebook, twitterinc, tumblr
In the last three months, there have been at least three robberies on BART involving groups of teenagers.
“I think people are genuinely concerned ? they are fearful about the stories that have come out about the recent attacks, the assaults, the thefts,” said Debora Allen, who is a member of the BART Board of Directors.
April 22: Forty to sixty kids boarded a train at the Coliseum stop and robbed seven passengers, beating up two;
June 28: A group of four kids assaulted a passenger and made off with a cell phone at Dublin; and
June 30: A woman on a train with about a dozen teenagers had her phone snatched by one them before the group got off at the Coliseum stop. Thankfully, a good Samaritan was on hand to retrieve the phone.
So far, BART has refused to turn over surveillance video for any of these incidents.
Allen told us the agency issued an explanation for why it is being tight-lipped about the thefts.
“To release these videos would create a high level of racially insensitive commentary toward the district,” she was told. “And in addition it would create a racial bias in the riders against minorities on the trains.”
Latest posts by Jarrad Markel (see all)
- Legion of Michael: Defending the Flock – Book - June 17th, 2020
- Behind the Scenes Development of Accur8 Night Sights - July 17th, 2018
- SOTG 706 – H.R. 38 National Carry Reciprocity Passes the House - December 11th, 2017
- SOTG 699 – Church Security: More than Guns - November 28th, 2017
- SOTG 697- Proof: Gun Control is Mind Control - November 23rd, 2017