Our SWAT Fuel Warrior of the Week has a question about dealing with the aftermath of a lethal force encounter. What steps can we take to minimize the chances of being shot to death by responding law enforcement?
Also, during our Quiet Time segment from SilencerShop.com, Professor Paul has a new book to introduce to you. In addition to that, we will begin an educational book study series very soon on the Bonus Hour.
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Warrior of the Week
- Go to www.swatfuel.com and use Promo Code “SOTG”
- TOPIC: From Kevin Jessee: If I was involved in a shooting, what precautions can I take to avoid being thought the perpetrator and getting smoked by LE?
- Get a Free Bottle of 9mm+P | Question Post in The Liberty Mastermind
- Call 844-207-7684
- Ask a clear and concise question
- If we choose your question… Email info@ with Name, Mailing Address, Phone Number, Email
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Silencer Shop | Brownells | Century Arms | Crossbreed | Duracoat | Froglube | SWAT Fuel
- Quiet Time
- Visit Silencershop.com
- The 5000 Year Leap; A Miracle that Changed the World
- Get it on Amazon: https://amzn.to/2Ry3Wux
- The Political Thought of the American Revolution by Clinton Rossiter
- African Soldier Sues British Army Over Cold Weather www.breitbart.com/europe
FEATURING: Breitbart, W. Cleon Skousen, SWAT Fuel, Silencer Shop, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
A soldier from Africa is suing the Ministry of Defence (MoD) for £150,000, claiming they failed to protect him from cold weather conditions.
Michael Asiamah, from Ghana, brought the negligence claim after allegedly suffering a “cold-related” condition during exercises on Salisbury Plain in March 2016.
According to his lawyers, the 36-year-old suffered pain and numbness in his feet and hands after he was exposed to 18 hours of cold and windy conditions during Exercise Scorpion.
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- SOTG 852 – Massachusetts Teacher Plants Ammo at School, Calls Police - May 22nd, 2019
- SOTG 851 – New Zealand: First Guns, Now Speech - May 20th, 2019
- SOTG 850 – Use of Force After-Action - May 15th, 2019
- SOTG 849 – Colorado Teen Dies a Hero - May 13th, 2019
- SOTG 848 – CQB After-Action and LA Residents want the Cops Now - May 8th, 2019