What’s that sound? It is George Orwell spinning in his grave. A pregnant Australian Mom was just arrested for “incitement”. What was her crime, exactly? She has the audacity to put up a post on Facebook announcing a “peaceful protest” against the government lockdowns. Apparently Aussie Tyrants don’t like the peasants questioning their authoritarian policies.
During our Brownells Bullet Points, Paul will remind you about a vital component needed for reloading ammunition and advise you to stock up while you can. If you haven’t been paying attention, this might surprise you.
Also, we have a SOTG Homeroom from CrossBreed Holsters. What good is being armed if you never see the danger coming? We consider two deadly instances and attempt to learn from them.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
- Pajama Party Music by Michael Cates
- You can download it, and Enter The Pimphand NOW if you’re in the Grad Program: GetSOTG.com
- Brownells Bullet Points – brownells.com
- TOPIC: Buy your primers now, if you still can
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Brownells | CrossBreed | Duracoat | SWAT Fuel
- SOTG Homeroom brought to you by CrossBreed Holsters
- TOPIC: Danger Signs; Don’t get caught unaware
- Australian Mom Arrested For Facebook Post Promoting Anti-Lockdown Protest in Australia gizmodo.com
- GetSOTG.com for more episodes of Radio and a Free Book
FEATURING: Gizmodo, Brownells Inc, CrossBreed Holsters, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Crossbreed Holsters, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes
FIND US ON: Full 30, Roku, United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
Police in Australia arrested a 28-year-old woman on Wednesday for publishing a Facebook post that promotes an anti-lockdown protest in the country’s state of Victoria.
Footage of the arrest was captured by her partner and shows police officers handcuffing the woman and saying that she’s being charged with “incitement.” The woman’s phone and computers were also seized.
The video, which was livestreamed on Facebook, has gone viral and shows the police eventually taking possession of the phone that was broadcasting the encounter. Over two million people have watched the video so far.
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- Be a Good Victim: Traitors in Uniform | SOTG 1032 - February 24th, 2021
- Cork Graham and the Tytler Cycle | SOTG 1031 - February 22nd, 2021
- - February 19th, 2021
- Colt Sold To CZG, Ceska Zbrojovka Group | SOTG 1030 - February 17th, 2021
- Indiana Gun Permits and Sonny Puzikas | SOTG 1029 - February 15th, 2021