During our Quiet Time Moment from SilencerShop.com Professor Paul will consider a different form of personal quiet time than we have previously. Your father and grandfather did it and we think you should as well.
Also, our SWAT Fuel Warrior of the Week has a question about “the scan” or “looking around” on the training range. Is this valuable or just tactical fashion?
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Join The Student Lounge for free at getsotg.com
- Warrior of the Week
- Go to www.swatfuel.com and use Promo Code “SOTG”
- Grad Program Undergrad members go to Partner Discount Page and use that code to save more money.
Get a Free Bottle of 9mm+P
- Call 844-207-7684
- Ask a clear and concise question
- If we choose your question? Email info@ with Name, Mailing Address, Phone Number, Email
TOPIC: Darron Ritter – After action look and scan…..Tacticool range kabooky dance, or a useful tool to be practiced
- Going to NRA? Text “NRA” to 844-207-7684
- Quiet Time
- Working with your hands, excellent quiet time silencershop.com
- Get the new Student of the Gun shirt and apparel at https://www.studentofthegungear.com
- Slave State News: New York Tax Slaves need to get back in line to please his Majesty the King – Gun owners have to recertify “assault rifles” under Safe Act http://wnyt.com
- Earn a Patch: I am a SOTG Challenge
- Video yourself saying who you are, where you’re from, and that you are a student of the gun
- Post it on your favorite social media (or all of them), tag @studentofthegun, and #studentofthegun. Make sure the post is public so we can share it.
- Send an email to email@example.com with a link to the post and your address and we will send you a patch
FEATURING: Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
For the first time in five years, gun owners in New York have to re-certify their assault rifles under the Safe Act. It’s no surprise that some people aren’t happy about it.
Though re-certifying is free and can be done online from the comfort of your own home, gun rights advocates are wondering why it’s necessary at all.
“The purpose of it is to just know that those gun owners still haven’t broken any laws, they’re still the law abiding citizens that they are,” Regional Coordinator for New Yorkers Against Gun Violence Pat Tuz said.
“The imposition of these restrictions on lawful gun owners is doing nothing to make the people of New York State safer,” Executive Director of New York State Rifle & Pistol Association Tom King said.
Advocates also disagree over how effective recertification is in reducing instances of gun violence.
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- SOTG 776 – Gun Owners are Less Likely to be Criminals - August 13th, 2018
- SOTG 775 – Brexit Votes Without Arms are Pointless - August 8th, 2018
- SOTG 774 – Wright Patterson Scare A Nation of Fear - August 6th, 2018
- SOTG 773 – Canada: Punish the Innocent for Sins of the Guilty - August 1st, 2018
- SOTG 772 – Woman Kidnapped from Home by Sex Offender - July 30th, 2018