We wish this were fiction, but killer hogs are a reality in the United States, particularly in Texas. One small town is mourning the loss of a woman killed by wild hogs this last week. How did the problem get this bad?
During our Brownells Bullet Points, we consider the Ghost Gun boogeyman and the reality of the Polymer80 products. Should be afraid of Ghost Guns or should we focus instead on instruments of liberty?
For our SOTG Homeroom from Crossbreed Holsters, we once more focus on being dangerous on demand. Can the police keep you safe from monsters and killers? What happens after the police capture a monster? Do they stay in jail?
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Happy Almost Thanksgiving & Black Friday Reminder!
- Free SOTG Icon Sticker w/ all Qualified Orders
- Ultimate Lifesaver Bundle (2 Tourniquets & 4 Kits)
- Free Shipping on Orders $100+
- Brownells Bullet Points – brownells.com
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Silencer Shop | Brownells | Century Arms | Crossbreed | Duracoat | Froglube | SWAT Fuel
- SOTG Homeroom brought to you by Crossbreed Holsters
- TOPIC: Man arrested in woman’s slashing returns to kill her wsvn.com
- Feral Hogs just claimed a woman’s life in Texas danaloesch.com
FEATURING: Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Silencer Shop, Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
Police in Florida say a man arrested once for slashing a woman with a knife got out of jail and later killed her.
The Tampa Bay Times reports that 57-year-old Warren Brown was arrested Saturday on charges of second-degree murder in the killing of 43-year-old Sophie Solis. He was jailed without bail.
Investigators say Brown attacked Solis with a knife earlier this month, was arrested and was subsequently released on bail. Authorities say Brown ignored a court order to stay away from Solis, and then she signed an affidavit saying she didn’t want to press charges.
About a week later, police say Brown fatally stabbed Solis, placing her body in the trunk of a Cadillac. It was found a few days later in the car by concerned friends.
Horrible story coming out of southeast Texas. A Chambers County woman was attacked and killed by a group of vicious feral hogs:
A Texas woman was found dead after pre-dawn attack by a group of feral hogs outside a home, the Chambers County sheriff said.
Christine Rollins, a 59-year old caregiver to an elderly couple in Anahuac, failed to show up at her normal time on Sunday, the sheriff’s office said. The 84-year-old homeowner found her lying in the front yard between her car and the house.
Sheriff Brian Hawthorne said in a news conference Monday that “multiple hogs” assaulted Rollins when she arrived at work, likely between 6 and 6:30 a.m., when it was still dark outside.
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- SOTG 940 – How Big is your CCW Gun? - April 6th, 2020
- Covid-Ops: Is the Government Tracking You? | Liberty Letter #051 - April 4th, 2020
- SOTG 939 – Govt Admits Tracking your Mobile Phone and Water Purification - April 1st, 2020
- SOTG 938 – Do Inalienable Rights End when a Crisis Begins? - March 30th, 2020
- One Nation, Under House Arrest | Liberty Letter #050 - March 27th, 2020