An armed citizen stopped the attempted kidnapping of a little girl near her school. Don’t hold your breath waiting for the national news media to congratulate him or acknowledge that sometimes guns are the answer.
During our Brownell’s Bullet Points segment, Professor Paul will address a question from our public group. How does a new shooter address the differences between eye dominance and hand dominance?
We have a multi-part question from the group. How often should you clean a silencer? Should you fire a silencer “wet”? Are there preferred oils or lubrication for suppressors? Be sure to listen louder every week.
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Brownells Bullet Points – brownells.com
- TOPIC: Dominant Eye Shooting: Yes, No, Both?
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Silencer Shop | Brownells | Century Arms | Crossbreed | Duracoat | Froglube | SWAT Fuel
- SOTG Homeroom brought to you by Crossbreed Holsters
- TOPIC: Go Team Moment
- Witness pulls out a gun, stops suspect from kidnapping an 11 y.o. girl www.fox10phoenix.com
- How to properly clean a gun muffler.
- Should you clean after every use?
- What about running them wet
- Is there a special grease or solution that is best to run them wet?
- Official SOTG Skill Maintenance Target – www.studentofthegun.com/target
- GoFundMe Update – www.studentofthegun.com/gofundme
FEATURING: FOX10 Phoenix, Brownells, Crossbreed Holsters, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
Police need your help finding a man who they say tried to kidnap an 11-year-old girl while she was walking to school.
A lot of parents say they are definitely keeping a closer eye on their kids after a girl reports she was almost kidnapped at Village Meadows Elementary School. The school sent out a letter saying this incident is a reminder about the importance of talking to children about what to do if a stranger approaches them, which is displayed below.
According to Sgt. Tommy Thompson with Phoenix police, the suspect approached the girl from behind, grabbed her arm and pulled it behind her back and put his arm over her face while she was walking to school near 19th Avenue and Bell Road on April 3.
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- SOTG 940 – How Big is your CCW Gun? - April 6th, 2020
- Covid-Ops: Is the Government Tracking You? | Liberty Letter #051 - April 4th, 2020
- SOTG 939 – Govt Admits Tracking your Mobile Phone and Water Purification - April 1st, 2020
- SOTG 938 – Do Inalienable Rights End when a Crisis Begins? - March 30th, 2020
- One Nation, Under House Arrest | Liberty Letter #050 - March 27th, 2020