Our SWAT Fuel Warrior of the Week wants to discuss using an AR-15 for home defense. What, besides a rifle, do you need to have available when it comes to defending your home against intruders?
During our Quiet Time moment from SilencerShop.com we will consider not only our recommended reading selection but how to get the most out the books you read.
We had a special guest in the Salt Lake City satellite studio. Brian Keeney, from Occam Defense, stopped in to talk about AK rifles, parts and accessories. Listen louder every day.
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- We have a special guest! Brian Keeney of Occam Defense occamdefense.us
- Warrior of the Week
- Get a Free Bottle of 9mm+P | Question Post in The Liberty Mastermind
- Call 844-207-7684
- Ask a clear and concise question
- If we choose your question… Email info@ with Name, Mailing Address, Phone Number, Email
- Go to www.sotggiveaway.com to get in on the Advent Calendar giveaway!
- Quiet Time
- Visit Silencershop.com
- Book Studying: Black Autumn and OGB
FEATURING: Brian Keeney, Silencer Shop, Occam Defense, Black Autumn, SWAT Fuel, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
Occam Defense Solutions Inc. was born out of a desire to make simple, reliable, and practical weapons for the American Rifleman. We look for real problems and design elegant solutions for them. Our name comes from the scientific principle of Occam’s Razor: “All things being equal, the simplest answer is the correct one”.
ODS is located in Idaho– one of the most free states in the union. We love liberty, and firmly believe that individual access to quality weapons supports liberty on a personal and national level.
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- SOTG 894 – Mexican Vacation and Rule 4 - October 21st, 2019
- SOTG 893 – Federal Judge Throws Out AR Lawsuit - October 16th, 2019
- SOTG 892 – Tragedy in Michigan: Lessons Learned - October 14th, 2019
- SOTG 891 – Dick’s Destroyed $5 Million Worth of Rifles - October 9th, 2019
- SOTG 890 – Rifle Optics and the Greatest 2nd Lieutenant - October 7th, 2019