More than one sitting judge has declared that the AR lower is not a firearm as defined by law thus dismissing numerous Federal gun cases against people charged with purchasing lower receivers. What do these decisions potentially mean to the American people?
The Legion of Michael Church Security Team training is back. We have new dates for our exclusive distance learning program. Church security is about far more than just having a gun.
Our SWAT Fuel Warrior of the Week has a question about being armed and prepared when you live in an apartment. What are some of the special considerations that need to be addressed in such a circumstance?
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Legion of Michael Church Security Team training: www.legionofmichael.com
- Warrior of the Week
- Go to www.swatfuel.com and use Promo Code “SOTG”
- TOPIC: My question to you is two-fold. First, what are some things to consider when creating a home defense plan in an apartment setting? Secondly, what steps should I take to minimize the risk to other tenants in a defensive situation? – Kyle Jones
- Get a Free Bottle of 9mm+P | Question Post in The Liberty Mastermind
- Call 844-207-7684
- Ask a clear and concise question
- If we choose your question…Email info@ with Name, Mailing Address, Phone Number, Email
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Brownells | Century Arms | Crossbreed | Duracoat | SWAT Fuel
- AR15 Lowers are NOT a Firearm, according to Federal Judge abcnews.go.com
FEATURING: ABC News, SWAT Fuel, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
A subtle design feature of the AR-15 rifle has raised a technical legal question that is derailing cases against people who are charged with illegally buying and selling the gun’s parts or building the weapon.
At issue is whether a key piece of one of America’s most popular firearms meets the definition of a gun that prosecutors have long relied on.
For decades, the federal government has treated a mechanism called the lower receiver as the essential piece of the semiautomatic rifle, which has been used in some of the nation’s deadliest mass shootings. Prosecutors regularly bring charges based on that specific part.
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- Covid-Ops: Is the Government Tracking You? | Liberty Letter #051 - April 4th, 2020
- SOTG 939 – Govt Admits Tracking your Mobile Phone and Water Purification - April 1st, 2020
- SOTG 938 – Do Inalienable Rights End when a Crisis Begins? - March 30th, 2020
- One Nation, Under House Arrest | Liberty Letter #050 - March 27th, 2020
- SOTG 937 – Covid-19 Prompts National Guard Call Out in NY - March 25th, 2020