A pastor in Florida recently caught a man burglarizing his church and held him at gunpoint for the police. The Professor has some thoughts when it comes to holding criminals for the police. Should citizens attempt to handcuff or restrain burglars? What is the best way to prepare for such a situation?
Professor Paul wants us to thank all of you for your faith in us and patience during his absence. Thank you for all of the support, the kind words, gifts, and cards.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Brownells Bullet Points – brownells.com
- TOPIC: AK Build with Jeff Kirkham & ReadyMan Challenge
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Silencer Shop | Brownells | Century Arms | Crossbreed | Duracoat | Froglube | SWAT Fuel
- SOTG Homeroom brought to you by Crossbreed Holsters
- TOPIC: Armed pastor holds Tampa church burglary suspect at gunpoint until police arrived www.fox26houston.com/news
- Welcome back Professor Paul
FEATURING: Jeff Kirkham, Fox 26 Houston, Brownells, Crossbreed Holsters, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
A burglary suspect picked the wrong church to break into.
The suspect is in custody after police said he broke into Seminole Heights Baptist Church, located at 801 East Hillsborough Avenue, early Thursday morning. Brant Adams, the lead pastor at the church, told FOX 13 that he personally held the suspect, later identified as Miguel Otero-Rivera, at gunpoint until police responded minutes later.
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- SOTG 909 – Polymer 80 and US Military: World’s Slowest Learners - December 11th, 2019
- SOTG 908 – The End of the SBR? - December 9th, 2019
- SOTG 907 – Christmas Shopping Paranoia? - December 4th, 2019
- SOTG 906 – Should I Join a Militia? - December 2nd, 2019
- SOTG 905 – Attack of the Killer Hogs - November 27th, 2019