[iframe style=”border:none” src=”//html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/5688618/height/100/width/600/thumbnail/yes/render-playlist/no/theme/custom/tdest_id/534611/custom-color/4a7c0c” height=”100″ width=”600″ scrolling=”no” allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen]
Necessity is the mother of invention, but is is necessary to add aftermarket Glock safeties to the pistols? There is another saying, just because you can, doesn’t mean you should. The Professor will consider adding a manual safety to your Glock handgun.
During our Fighting Fitness segment from SWAT Fuel, Jarrad will once more pick the brain of Dr. Dan. This week they will discuss Branched-Chain Amino Acids and they value to those who are looking to get more fit and strong.
Also, we have a Brownell’s Bullet Points feature. Paul will discuss his recent AK upgrade and answer several questions from listeners. Tune in and listen louder.
Today’s Homework: Leave a review on our facebook page: www.facebook.com/studentofthegun
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Fighting Fitness brought to you by SWAT Fuel: Demystifying BCAAs
- Today is Ms. Nancy’s birthday, wish her a happy birthday!
- Brownells Bullet Points: AK Furniture from MagPul
- After-Market Safeties for GLOCKs: Don’t do it
FEATURING: SilencerShop, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, GunDistrict, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
Happy Birthday to The Queenpin, Nancy Markel!
Closing Enrollment to New Grad Program Members on 9-1-17.
Sign up here: www.studentofthegunradio.com
AK furniture from MagPul: www.brownells.com
[Flash Report] Springtime for Glock
Police Trade-In Guns
October 31 2015 Washington Post releases news story; FBI switching back to 9x19mm ammunition from .40 S&W
November 1 2015 Witness the beginning of a nationwide switch to the 9x19mm cartridge by law enforcement agencies throughout the United States of America.
January 2016 Police Trade-in Glock 22 and 23 pistols start piling up in depots and warehouses. Online firearms retailers marketing “LEO Trade-In” pistols at attractive prices.
Latest posts by Jarrad Markel (see all)
- SOTG 706 – H.R. 38 National Carry Reciprocity Passes the House - December 11th, 2017
- SOTG 699 – Church Security: More than Guns - November 28th, 2017
- SOTG 697- Proof: Gun Control is Mind Control - November 23rd, 2017
- SOTG 696 – Banning Muzzleloaders: We’re not Kidding & Gains on the Go Follow Up - November 22nd, 2017
- SOTG 694 – Black Rifle Coffee and Readyman Visit - November 20th, 2017