Our SWAT Fuel Warrior of the Week is puzzled by what seems to be an incongruity in what kind of identification and paperwork some FFL holders require. The Professor will do his best to help you understand from where this comes.
During this week’s Quiet Time from SilencerShop.com, we go back to the book; Examining the Armed Citizen. Chapter 4 considers the role of police officers in keeping individual citizens safe from harm. Do the police have a Constitutional duty to protect each person in America from harm?
Today’s Homework: Leave a review or update the review you already left
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Thursday PFT Live Video on Liberty Mastermind private group https://www.facebook.com
- Join The Student Lounge for free at getsotg.com
- Warrior of the Week
- Go to www.swatfuel.com and use Promo Code “SOTG”
- Grad Program Undergrad members go to Partner Discount Page and use that code to save more money.
- Get a Free Bottle of 9mm+P
- Call 844-207-7684
- Ask a clear and concise question
- If we choose your question? Email info@ with Name, Mailing Address, Phone Number, Email
- TOPIC: FFL Responsibility versus buyer’s responsibility. ATF, like IRS, different agents have different answers
- Pick up Examining the Armed Citizen book on Amazon ExaminingTheArmedCitizen.com
- Quiet Time
- Examining the Armed Citizen – Chapter 4 The Police will Protect You ExaminingTheArmedCitizen.com
- During an Active Shooter / Terror Attack, you are on you own and the state has proved it once more.
- Sheriff Captain orders Deputies to STAY OUTSIDE – Criminal Incompetence http://www.foxnews.com
- SWAT Officers Punished for Acting https://www.themaven.net
- Earn a Patch: I am a SOTG Challenge
- Video yourself saying who you are, where you’re from, and that you are a student of the gun
- Post it on your favorite social media (or all of them), tag @studentofthegun, and #studentofthegun. Make sure the post is public so we can share it.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to the post and your address and we will send you a patch
FEATURING: Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, GunDistrict, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
The Broward County Sheriff’s Office has identified to Fox News the captain who, according to sources, directed responding deputies and units to “stage” or form a “perimeter” outside Stoneman Douglas High School, instead of rushing immediately into the building, as the mass shooting unfolded there.
Multiple law enforcement and official sources said the commands in the initial moments after Nikolas Cruz allegedly opened fire would go against all training which instructs first responders to “go, go, go” until the shooter is neutralized. As law enforcement arrived, the shooter’s identity and exact location were still unknown.
Multiple sources told Fox News that Captain Jan Jordan was the commanding officer on scene. In an email responding to Fox News’ request for information, a BSO spokesperson wrote, “Capt. Jordan’s radio call sign is 17S1.”
The Miramar police have suspended two members from the SWAT team who responded to the school shooting without orders.
The Miramar Police Department has suspended two officers from their SWAT team for responding to the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting without having orders to do so.
When the first reports of an active shooter came out, the Miramar officers were in training in Coral Springs, nearby the Parkland high school, and they rushed to assist in stopping the carnage that left 17 students and faculty fatally shot, and another 16 wounded, on Valentine’s Day, the Miami Herald reported.
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- SOTG 900 – Veterans: The Cure for a Sick Nation - November 11th, 2019
- SOTG 899 – Detroit Today: Murder Down, Dead Crooks Up - November 6th, 2019
- SOTG 898 – Trump on 2A and Changes in Florida CCW? - November 4th, 2019
- SOTG 897 – Gun Control Failure on Display in California - October 30th, 2019
- SOTG 896 – Polar Bear vs 22 Pistol - October 28th, 2019