In a shocking example of 911 failure, a Salt Lake City woman and her sister fought for their lives against a knife-wielding maniac and the 911 police dispatcher FAILED to send them help because they did not answer all of the required questions.
During our Brownells Bullet Points segment, Professor Paul discusses a recent experience from the rifle range. Can factory new ammunition fail? What is more important, cost or quality control?
Also, for this week’s SOTG Homeroom from Crossbreed Holsters, we consider what happens when the state forbids the peasants from being dangerous on demand. Do kidnappers and killers respect the disarmed citizen or do they view them like sheep to be slaughtered?
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Brownells Bullet Points – brownells.com
- TOPIC: Ammunition: Cost vs. Quality Control
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Silencer Shop | Brownells | Century Arms | Crossbreed | Duracoat | Froglube | SWAT Fuel
- SOTG Homeroom brought to you by Crossbreed Holsters
- TOPIC: Relative of slain family points out dangers of gun control www.dailymail.co.uk
- Utah woman called 911 after being stabbed, dispatchers didn’t send a cop www.sltrib.com
FEATURING: DailyMail.co.uk, The Salt Lake Tribune, Brownells, Crossbreed Holsters, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Silencer Shop, Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
A relative of the Mormon family slaughtered in Mexico just days before her wedding has advocated for carrying guns because she says defenseless Mexicans can’t fight back against cartel gunmen.
Kendra Miller, whose sister-in-law was among the nine LeBaron family members gunned down in Sonora state on Monday, claims her family was specifically targeted to wage a war between rival cartels.
Three mothers and six children, aged between six months and 12 years, were killed in the cartel ambush after leaving their La Mora religious community, which is a decades-old settlement in Sonora state founded as part of an offshoot of the Mormon church.
When a stranger broke into their home and attacked them, Bre Lasley and her sister fought back. They punched him. They kicked him. They pulled him to the ground.
But he was stronger — and he had a knife.
During the intense fighting, which included the man stabbing Lasley, the women managed to call 911 for help four times.
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- SOTG 907 – Christmas Shopping Paranoia? - December 4th, 2019
- SOTG 906 – Should I Join a Militia? - December 2nd, 2019
- SOTG 905 – Attack of the Killer Hogs - November 27th, 2019
- SOTG 904 – Rare Attack on BART Train? - November 25th, 2019
- SOTG 903 – Brits to Withhold Medical Care for “Hate Speech” - November 20th, 2019