How much tax should you pay for your ammo? One congressperson thinks that a 50% tax on ammunition will stop “gun violence”. Congratulations Connecticut, it’s time for you all to get back in line.
During our Brownell’s Bullet Points segment, Professor Paul discusses ammunition. How much should you have on hand and how much is “enough”? Are you ready for the next “panic buying” event?
Also, during our SOTG Homeroom from Crossbreed Holsters, we will consider the gun “torture test”. What value is there in dumping hundreds or even thousands of rounds into the dirt? Is there a better way to make use of your time and ammunition?
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- If you’re new, Welcome! Hope you enjoy.
- Brownells Bullet Points – brownells.com
- TOPIC: How much ammo is enough?
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Silencer Shop | Brownells | Century Arms | Crossbreed | Duracoat | Froglube | SWAT Fuel
- We’ve got some DuraChrome™ Gold and we’re gonna do, SOMETHING. Stay tuned…
- Valentine’s Book Sale! 33% OFF all books 2/11 – 2/15: ShopSOTG.com
- SOTG Homeroom brought to you by Crossbreed Holsters
- TOPIC: Torture Test vs. Training
- Use the code SOTG18 at www.crossbreedholsters.com to save money
- CT Democrat Introduces 50 Percent Tax on Ammunition www.breitbart.com
FEATURING: Breitbart, Brownells, Crossbreed Holsters, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
Connecticut State Rep. Jillian Gilchrest (D-13th) is pushing a 50 percent tax on ammunition purchases in her state.
Gilchrest is willing to exempt police and military personnel from the impost, but homeowners worried about defending their lives and those of their families get no such break.
In fact, Gilchrest questions how much ammunition a homeowner needs to carry out a viable defense. She tweeted: “I’m hearing push back about the need to protect one’s home… but how much ammunition does someone really need to do that?”
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- SOTG 920 – SHOT 2020 and Welcome Baby Ruth - January 27th, 2020
- SOTG 919 – American Patriots are “Mentally Ill” - January 22nd, 2020
- SOTG 918 – AR Lower is NOT a Firearm - January 20th, 2020
- SOTG 917 – St. Louis Shell Game to Ban Concealed Carry - January 15th, 2020
- SOTG 916 – What is the Purpose of Fighting? - January 13th, 2020