How much tax should you pay for your ammo? One congressperson thinks that a 50% tax on ammunition will stop “gun violence”. Congratulations Connecticut, it’s time for you all to get back in line.
During our Brownell’s Bullet Points segment, Professor Paul discusses ammunition. How much should you have on hand and how much is “enough”? Are you ready for the next “panic buying” event?
Also, during our SOTG Homeroom from Crossbreed Holsters, we will consider the gun “torture test”. What value is there in dumping hundreds or even thousands of rounds into the dirt? Is there a better way to make use of your time and ammunition?
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- If you’re new, Welcome! Hope you enjoy.
- Brownells Bullet Points – brownells.com
- TOPIC: How much ammo is enough?
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Silencer Shop | Brownells | Century Arms | Crossbreed | Duracoat | Froglube | SWAT Fuel
- We’ve got some DuraChrome™ Gold and we’re gonna do, SOMETHING. Stay tuned…
- Valentine’s Book Sale! 33% OFF all books 2/11 – 2/15: ShopSOTG.com
- SOTG Homeroom brought to you by Crossbreed Holsters
- TOPIC: Torture Test vs. Training
- Use the code SOTG18 at www.crossbreedholsters.com to save money
- CT Democrat Introduces 50 Percent Tax on Ammunition www.breitbart.com
FEATURING: Breitbart, Brownells, Crossbreed Holsters, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
Connecticut State Rep. Jillian Gilchrest (D-13th) is pushing a 50 percent tax on ammunition purchases in her state.
Gilchrest is willing to exempt police and military personnel from the impost, but homeowners worried about defending their lives and those of their families get no such break.
In fact, Gilchrest questions how much ammunition a homeowner needs to carry out a viable defense. She tweeted: “I’m hearing push back about the need to protect one’s home… but how much ammunition does someone really need to do that?”
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- SOTG 900 – Veterans: The Cure for a Sick Nation - November 11th, 2019
- SOTG 899 – Detroit Today: Murder Down, Dead Crooks Up - November 6th, 2019
- SOTG 898 – Trump on 2A and Changes in Florida CCW? - November 4th, 2019
- SOTG 897 – Gun Control Failure on Display in California - October 30th, 2019
- SOTG 896 – Polar Bear vs 22 Pistol - October 28th, 2019